Cameron Yoe

5,532 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by localag88
Crusaders41
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Holy Moly! A 13 year bump!
Gigemchicken90
AG
Well, we seem to be having a 2007 type of year. Funny to see this thread again. We are very fortunate to not have years like this very often. We aren't out of it yet but need a little help.
'90
Brazos Born
Cameron Yoe officially out of the playoffs for the 1st time since 2009.

Since then 5 state championship appearances with 3 titles.

Will there be blue skies on the horizon again after this disaster of a season?
c-jags
My HS is having their worst year in recent memory. We've won district every year since I graduated 20 years ago just about and this is the first year that it's actually looking a bit dicey.
Aggie
AG
Curious to know what HS has won 20 consecutive district titles??
c-jags
Aggie said:

Curious to know what HS has won 20 consecutive district titles??
Wall HS.

they didn't win this year, they lost a district game after i posted this. I'm going to go research and see if my statement was correct. i graduated in 02 and that was the beginning of the streak so i rounded up a little bit.

off to the google machine

ETA:

Jim Ned football makes statement with win over Wall (gosanangelo.com)

Quote:

No. 10-ranked Jim Ned was impressive from start to finish in a 28-8 victory over No. 9 Wall, likely ending the Hawks' nine-year run of district titles.

i went and looked up and it looks like we won a few after 2002, but sucked in the mid 2000s. i stand very corrected. i guess i just didn't keep up when i was in college. i apologize and eat my crow for my exaggeration. it looks like 14 district championships in 18 years.
localag88
Look out.....Rhoades is back!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.