AC Repair recs in Tyler

1,379 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieGunslinger
jaggiemaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Parent's unit is having issue and looking for an reputable person to check it out. Thanks
Txgunrnnr
AG
Maddox Air Conditioning
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
AsburyAg
AG
Kelly AC Repair
(903) 839-4472
Owlagdad
We use Coy Dodd. And for last 5 years do their spring 75 dollar inspection and have had zero problems
jaggiemaggie
AG
Thanks. Looks like Aire Serv is the first available this afternoon
EastTexAg09
Owlagdad said:

We use Coy Dodd. And for last 5 years do their spring 75 dollar inspection and have had zero problems
This
AggieGunslinger
AG
I hope you had better luck than I did. A few years ago a board went out on the blower unit, they came out to inspect, told me it would be $500 for the board plus another $80 to come back out and install it, all this plus the $80 I just paid. I said do it, they ordered the board. The board was supposed to be in the next day, when I didn't get a call back for three days, because they were waiting on the board to be delivered, I started researching. I found the exact same board on Amazon for $100 with next day deliver through prime. I called to ask what was so special about their board... crickets.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.