Corona in the sliver?

13,300 Views | 94 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Aggiebrewer
Post removed:
by user
AggieGunslinger
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We rode to Fresh last week on the new trail from Gresham grabbed a quick to go order and ate outside, it was great.
RockOn
I'm probably good for 2 more weeks, but will definitely keep that in mind for next time.
ElephantRider
AG
Two confirmed cases within Van city limits
Stive
AG
Whitehouse is up to at least 5 now.
Mike92
AG
REPORT: Tyler estimated economic loss from COVID-19 more than $100 million
Post removed:
by user
ElephantRider
AG
Relative of mine here in the Free State has it. Works on a ranch and has only gone to work and the Van Brookshires for the past few weeks
Dro07
AG
Alright after yesterdays oil crap im officially over this ****i
Mike92
AG
Curbside Taco is permanently closed according to their Facebook page.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Just an update.

We began testing all blood donations today for COVID antibodies.... so if you wanna know if you been exposed, come drop off a pint. Least expensive test in the state... just cost ya a bit of blood and good mojo for saving lives in your community
This message has been approved by Brad, Jerry and Mitch..
AsburyAg
AG
Thanks for the info, Soul. I dropped off a pint today.

FYI - if you donate at the center on Baxter, you'll get a coupon for a free pint of BlueBell.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
AsburyAg said:

Thanks for the info, Soul. I dropped off a pint today.

FYI - if you donate at the center on Baxter, you'll get a coupon for a free pint of BlueBell.

Thanks for donating. I was out of the office today, but let me know next time you are donating. I'll come down and say hello. Always happy to meet a fellow Ag,...

And just an FYI- we will be giving out blue bell again in August, so come back for another pint.

Eta: July promo is a throwback rangers ball cap.
AggieGunslinger
AG
You say you will come visit but then it never happens...
Seriously though, I will let you know next time I am headed in. I think I have another month before I can donate, given the number of sick people have been around I assume I have been exposed.
RockOn
https://www.kltv.com/2020/06/26/texas-rose-festival-not-happening-october/
PDWT_12
AG
In case anyone is interested, my half-assed charts tracking Active vs. Deaths vs Recoveries and Cases by Age Range.

Hospitalizations are up to 50 (23% of active cases), but clearly the fastest growing age range of cases in 21-40, one of the least at risk age ranges.

My wife and I can account for two of cases this week. We're young and healthy so we're fine. But not so fun going back into quarantine.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
If I may politely ask...
Once you are at 14 days post symptoms... please register to donate convalescent plasma... our local hospitals are having very good success with this treatment, and just two days ago, we were back ordered over 150 units...

I'm happy to help answer any questions:concerns you may have. Thanks!
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Please do. Sorry I missed ya.
PDWT_12
AG
I will try to remember this in a couple of weeks. Thanks, that is really interesting and honestly not something I was aware of.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
Thank you.

Here is a link to the process. You can actually register now, and then we can follow up with you in a couple weeks.

https://www.carterbloodcare.org/plasma-donations-for-treating-covid-19/

Or feel free to shoot me an email:
c mccoy at carterbloodcare.ORG
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
PDWT_12 said:

I will try to remember this in a couple of weeks. Thanks, that is really interesting and honestly not something I was aware of.

A bit of follow up. We just finished our family quarantine for exposure and me testing positive over the 4th holiday. Apparently I got exposed at a meeting in dfw on 6/25, and on the 4th started feeling sick. So far family is fine, no symptoms and kids/wife end their quarantine tomorrow.

Signed up to give convalescent plasma and I am eligible on 6/23. Hope you signed up as well.
RockOn
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis-gohmert-who-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076
Dro07
AG
Mom, brother and sister have it. They are on the tail end with 2 or so days "left". All they had was a bad head ache and sinus pressure. How long do they have to wait to give plasma if they decide to?
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
14 days from
End of symptoms.

If their symptoms ended before their "quarantine" period ends, They can go ahead and register through the web form.

https://www.carterbloodcare.org/plasma-donations-for-treating-covid-19/

This way we can get them in the cue and ready to go.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
RockOn said:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/29/louis-gohmert-who-refused-to-wear-a-mask-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-386076

Got to meet Rep. Gohmert. Really a nice guy and was very kind to our team.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tylerpaper.com/covid-19/louie-gohmert-donates-blood-plasma-after-recovering-from-covid-19/article_947c9fd6-e27c-11ea-ba04-df233415295f.amp.html

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.