Texas A&M San Antonio

1,883 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by rugger74
oldvalleyrat
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This week my grandson will be going up to SA to visit his college campus for next year. He just graduated from McHi and is really excited. He wanted to go to College Station but, alas, he couldn't get it through his thick head that you have make good grades! :-)

I drove by the campus the other day...it is by the big Toyota plant out on the SW side of SA. Looks nice and is pretty small. They said that the campus was about 3000 which not much bigger than McHi. All that seems OK to me. I hope that the school is a good one.

He already found out who his roommate is going to be...from San Benito. At least it is a valley kid.
PJYoung
AG
oldvalleyrat said:

This week my grandson will be going up to SA to visit his college campus for next year. He just graduated from McHi and is really excited. He wanted to go to College Station but, alas, he couldn't get it through his thick head that you have make good grades! :-)

I drove by the campus the other day...it is by the big Toyota plant out on the SW side of SA. Looks nice and is pretty small. They said that the campus was about 3000 which not much bigger than McHi. All that seems OK to me. I hope that the school is a good one.

He already found out who his roommate is going to be...from San Benito. At least it is a valley kid.

UTSA was my first choice out of high school for some reason.

I really don't remember why.

I was there a couple of years ago for my kid's UIL writing competition and as you said, it's a small campus but nice enough. I know quite a few valley kids that are up there.
rugger74
AG
What does UTSA have to do with A&MSA. Plus UTSA is quite a bit larger than 3000 students.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.