Celebrating the Aggie win

1,930 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by PJYoung
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greetings from WannaWanna, cabrones.
Flash02
My favorite place in Texas. Almost as fun as being at Kyle Field
Firenicz
AG
Yep I love the Wanna Wanna!
OXDL45
AG
SPI.
scottimus
AG
Jealous
oldvalleyrat
AG
I celebrated by sitting in my recliner in my nice air conditioned house, drinking a Shiner and enjoying the hell out of BTHO of PV. I have paid my dues in going to football games. I have been to a bazillion high school and Aggie games over the years prior to retirement. I actually even went to the McHi game vs. Los Fresnos even though we lost. (I had to go watch my grand daughter in her first varsity cheerleader game.) Lord those metal seats are hard on an old fuddy duddy's butt!
PJYoung
AG
quote:
I celebrated by sitting in my recliner in my nice air conditioned house, drinking a Shiner and enjoying the hell out of BTHO of PV. I have paid my dues in going to football games. I have been to a bazillion high school and Aggie games over the years prior to retirement. I actually even went to the McHi game vs. Los Fresnos even though we lost. (I had to go watch my grand daughter in her first varsity cheerleader game.) Lord those metal seats are hard on an old fuddy duddy's butt!
This helps:

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.