iPhone screen repair?

2,257 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by Comeby!
Comeby!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My iPhone 6+ didn't get along with the RGV. Where's the best/cheapest place to get it fixed along 83?
RGV AG
AG
La Pulga de Alamo. No seriously, some of those places can work wonders on cell phones. Any of the big flea markets have places that fix while you wait or shop

Edit for further info. A lot of the flea markets have weekdays now, they are no longer only weekend deals. I wish I knew more specifics, but there is a big one in Palmview that goes during the week and same with the one on Valverde road in Donna.

Wife is saying that there is a good place in McAllen off of 10th, on the left as you head north, next to Espi & T's Mexican food. Just north of 495 and across from the pawnshop in a strip mall.
Comeby!
AG
There's a place in Palmview that'll do it cheaper. I've been told they ask you to unlock or remove the pin. I've repaired my own 4 and 5s but not 6. i never needed access to the phone. Any reason they would?
RGV AG
AG
Yo soy puro Blackberry Jefe. Honestly I have no idea. One of the cool things about being a blackberry user is that you can usually get a very recent phone at any pawn shop very cheap and just switch chips.

I don't know why they would ask you to do that?
Comeby!
AG
Blackberry? Todavia los hacen?
I told the clown he didn't need it. He was fine with it.
RGV AG
AG
Man, don't make me blush!! Haha. No te burles de la ruka y yo!! Yes they still make them on M-W-F of odd months . Listen boss I spent the last 11 years ass deep in Latin America and I forget all the times I had to lend my backwardsass Blackberry to my buddies and coworkers who couldn't get their Iphones to work when they were bouncing countries.

We just got hooked on the ease of the BBM and the UMA/VOIP functions of the Blackberry due to reliability.
Comeby!
AG
Just hit up your favorite maquinitas to see what the fuss is all about. What a racket.
RGV AG
AG
Yeah man, you are probably right. Hey you are from out "west" right? Oye que onda with all those places near the Starr/Hidalgo county lines along 83? Holy sheet it must be interesting at night in one of those places.
Comeby!
AG
I'm not from out west. 2.5 hours up the river from here.

Checked 3 of them out. Poor olds dropping their entire SS check in there. It's all political. One place (the smallest) had 96 machines....at $4000/yr each in 'permits'. It's a racket. Worthy of the RGV thread for sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.