Houston
Sponsored by

Dumb person asking a question - need Kyle Tucker jersey

1,756 Views | 21 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Ferris Wheel Allstar
schmellba99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Is there anywhere local that one could procure a Kyle Tucker Space City baseball jersey for a kid that wants one for Christmas?

I can find them online, but everywhere is 15-20 days out for delivery. Surely here in fuggin Houston one could find a place that has them on the rack, no?
David_Puddy
AG
Astros team store should have them. Otherwise I'd do an online inventory search for Dicks or Academys near you
schmellba99
AG
David_Puddy said:

Astros team store should have them. Otherwise I'd do an online inventory search for Dicks or Academys near you
I looked online....they don't show one. And you can't actually call the store to ask either, because that would be convenient.
MAROON
AG
go to the team store. They have lots of stuff. Most probably have the jersey you are looking for.
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
schmellba99
AG
No dice on Kyle Tucker jerseys at Academy. Homie needs to up his marketing game.
schmellba99
AG
MAROON said:

go to the team store. They have lots of stuff. Most probably have the jersey you are looking for.
Was hoping to find out before making the trek there. It's not exactly on my way to anything.
MAROON
AG
Houston Astros Team Store
Website
Directions

Save

4.4183 Google reviews

Sports memorabilia store in Houston, Texas

Service options: In-store shopping In-store pickup

Located in: Minute Maid Park

Address: 1661 Texas Ave, Houston, TX 77002

Hours:
Open Closes 5PM

Phone: (713) 259-8077
schmellba99
AG
Damn, where did you see that? I must be blind, didn't see it on their website at all.
David_Puddy
AG
That inventory doesn't look accurate at all. I think his only choice is to make the trek over and hope. That's crazy that they don't have someone there who could answer the phone and tell you whether or not they have it.
schmellba99
AG
David_Puddy said:

That inventory doesn't look accurate at all. I think his only choice is to make the trek over and hope. That's crazy that they don't have someone there who could answer the phone and tell you whether or not they have it.
Well, this sucks. Was able to call and actually got a human. Zero Kyle Tucker jerseys in stock.

Astros marketing kinda sucks.
David_Puddy
AG
That's nuts. One would think they would have an ample stock of popular jerseys for the best players on the team right after a WS championship, but apparently not. Their selection of authentic jerseys leaves a lot to be desired as well.
AustinCountyAg
can prolly get a Verlander jersey on sale...
schmellba99
AG
David_Puddy said:

That's nuts. One would think they would have an ample stock of popular jerseys for the best players on the team right after a WS championship, but apparently not. Their selection of authentic jerseys leaves a lot to be desired as well.
It does.

Guarantee you i could go to the Yankees shop and get a Judge jersey though...
Valtrex_11
Think fanactics will let you make one
MAROON
AG
Not in website. But when you Google Astros team store it's shown on the upper right hand side of the search
schmellba99
AG
Valtrex_11 said:

They probably will, and it will arrive approximately 30 days after the 5-7 day processing time.
htxag09
AG
schmellba99 said:

Valtrex_11 said:

They probably will, and it will arrive approximately 30 days after the 5-7 day processing time.
Can't you make one on site at the team store? I could be wrong, not sure where I remember that from....
schmellba99
AG
I have absolutely no idea
Sea Speed
AG
Post on fb for sale groups or search marketplace.
12Power
They probably haven't re-ordered those jerseys. I was in there and the old guy who looked like he was in charge told me they ordered X amount of the Space City jerseys at the beginning of the season and sold out the first batch at release. Told me they didn't expect them to be that popular. They re-ordered in July. I noticed they had re-stocked in late August when I was at a game. They had plenty of the Tucker among others. The store is the best place to get the Space City and specialty items / versions. Good luck.
whoop1995
AG
Buy a blank one and have tuckers name put on the back. My mom did this for me for christmas one year at the store inside Minute Maid park.
I collect ticket stubs! looking for a 1944 orange bowl and 1981 independence bowl ticket stub as well as Aggie vs tu stubs - 1926 and below, 1935-1937, 1939-1944, 1946-1948, 1950-1951, 1953, 1956-1957, 1959, 1960, 1963-1966, 1969-1970, 1972-1974, 1978, 1980-1981, 1983-1984, 1990, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I just moved away from my apartment that overlooked the team store, I would argue the Astros marketing does not suck. The amount of people going in and out of that place all day and night is obscene.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.