Houston
Sponsored by

Need Personal Injury Attorney Rec's Pearland/Friendswood Area

1,238 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Whoop Delecto
Baron von Bulsh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My wife was involved in a car accident and suffered an injury. If anyone has any recommendations for an attorney that could help us, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Background: The other person is at fault, but he's claiming my wife is at fault. We don't have the accident report back yet, but our insurance investigator has spoken to the police officer from the scene and she says it's going to be a he said, she said situation.

The other party has already retained an attorney and intends to sue us. It appears he may be a regular at this, because he already has a personal injury suit in the Harris County system from an accident a year ago. I don't have access to unicourt, but it appears to my untrained eye that he has retained the services of a sleezy ambulance chaser.

We're not looking to get rich or anything, but at this point we have ambulance bills, ER bills, orthopedic surgeon bills, and hospital bills.

Any and all Texas Hammer jokes are welcome, but please sprinkle in a couple of legit recommendations too.

Thanks and Gig 'Em
MAS444
AG
http://seerden-law.com

Andrew Seerden
713-526-6700
Aseerden@seerden-law.com

txislandag86
Alton Todd
281-992-8633
http://www.altontodd.com/
bigjag19
AG
Pusch and Nguyen
Diggity
AG
Dewey, Screwem & Howe
MAS444
AG
Alton is a very good lawyer too. I'll just say whoever you choose to hire, make sure they're board certified in personal injury trial lawyer and make sure you know who will be actually handling your case. Lots of advertisers and stack em deep and sell em cheap PI mills out there.

EDIT...and avoid the jack of all trades (masters of none) types. You don't want anyone handling a PI case who also regularly does criminal law, divorces/family law, transactional/business, etc.
Astroag
AG
Haun Mena…Ryan and Doug are both schoolmates of mine and excellent attorneys

(713) 781-8600

3006 Brazos St
Houston, TX 77006
bigjag19
AG
Went against Ryan once. Fantastic time.
Ag81Golf
txislandag86 said:

Alton Todd
281-992-8633
http://www.altontodd.com/

Alton is very good.
George08
AG
Brandon Schilter is great at those cases and he is in Friendswood. His number is 832-264-0802
woodyhayes
Weller, Green, Toups, & Terrell in Beaumont,Tx. Tort capital of the U.S. try cases all over Texas and the U.S.
Astroag
AG
bigjag19 said:

Went against Ryan once. Fantastic time.

I can only imagine…lol
Whoop Delecto
AG
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.