Houston
Sponsored by

Kids Summer Camps

1,319 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by megs03
joerobert_pete06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've got two boys (6 and 7yo) that I will be looking to dump off at a few summer camps; does anyone have any recommendations? I live in Cypress and am primarily looking for camps in the Houston surrounding area. I am also not opposed to overnight camps but my kids may be too young for that.

thanks in advance!
redaszag99
My 3 kids have done the following

Houston Zoo
HMNS
Space Center Houston
TAMU Galveston
Pine Cove kid in the city - We are on the SE side by they should have them on the NW side
joerobert_pete06
AG
My wife is looking at cho-yeh summer camp, runs about 1k$ for a week long camp

https://www.cho-yeh.org/summer-camp/
Ducks4brkfast
AG
My boys did the Houston Zoo camp at that age for several years.

Now they do a couple weeks of sleep away camp and yours are too young for that.
mrsbeer05
AG
Our kids went to Camp Olympia (Trinity, TX) last summer and loved it.They were 6 and 9 at the time. The older one also went to Camp Carolina (Trinity) in 2019 and enjoyed that. Both are sleep away summer camps.

Houston Zoo and Space Center camps are also good.

StillNotAnAggie
Carolina Creek is another good one that's overnight. My kids love it and we get 1 week of silence. If you were closer to The Woodlands I'd recommend Forest Glen. It's a day camp that goes for a week, every day from 8-5. Kids come home exhausted.
BillYeoman
Since Astroworld closed just get a membership to Westside and drop them off for the day……less than $300 a month.
little blue
My 6 year old did camp at the Arboretum last year - he loved it!
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Last summer my 6 year old did day camp at NASA and UH Clear Lake. Doesn't help you much in cypress, but tough titty, best I got.
megs03
Cypress Academy of Gymnastics offers good camps. Keep an eye on their website in the near year.

If your kids are into baseball, my boys LOVE the camps at Hunter Pence Academy.

And the Jersey Meadows Golf Course has a neat camp, but it's only for a couple hours/day.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.