Houston
Sponsored by

Pat Green at the Rustic

6,215 Views | 48 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Booma94
htownag2007
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Those that chimed in thanks for the info.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Jock 07 said:

Ducks4brkfast said:

2nd annual. This was last December with Max and his wife.

That's awesome, don't think I've seen him live since the music fest probably over a decade ago now. Always loved Max Stalling.

If you haven't already, listen to his latest album, Live at the Mucky Duck. It is really great. Grown folks music. Your kids will hate it, but man, it is good.
IDaggie06
AG
Was a good show last night. Not a huge fan of the setup where the first 40ft or so is all "VIP" ticket area for a small concert like this but I had a free ticket so can't complain much. I do find Pat's one song encore of wave on wave to be cheezy but overall was a great time. Oh and wow there were a lot of pretty woman there.
Booma94
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

2nd annual. This was last December with Max and his wife.

I know this is from the "if you have to ask you can't afford it" file, but what is the ballpark fee for a private booking like this?
Ducks4brkfast
AG
$2,500 plus hotel. Cory was more than double that but did give us a good discount since he was already playing some shows in Houston that week.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
IDaggie06 said:

Was a good show last night. Not a huge fan of the setup where the first 40ft or so is all "VIP" ticket area for a small concert like this but I had a free ticket so can't complain much. I do find Pat's one song encore of wave on wave to be cheezy but overall was a great time. Oh and wow there were a lot of pretty woman there.

My least favorite song of his (that I actually know).

Just awful.
Valtrex_11
IDaggie06 said:

were you chanting Pat Fing green?
Diggity
AG
I, too, hate catchy songs
IDaggie06
AG
Valtrex_11 said:

IDaggie06 said:

were you chanting Pat Fing green?

No but at the very end after introducing his band Pat did say "and I'm Pat fu**ing Green"
TxKng82
AG
Lol, Doesn't surprise me. He's always been an arrogant S-O-B
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Cory Morrow was so good tonight.
RK
AG
Did he lead it off with a prayer?
Diggity
AG
I would be more worried about him stealing the fine china for coke
Booma94
AG
Ducks4brkfast said:

Cory Morrow was so good tonight.

Did you make him wear shoes?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.