Houston
Sponsored by

Graphic Design Wrap for a Aggie Tailgate Trailer

847 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by rangerdanger
AGGIE BAND
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy,
I have a cargo tailgate trailer that I use for Aggie football games. It's a pretty standard size, about 12 feet long.
I want to get it wrapped before football season starts and was looking for recommendations for a place that can help me out. I live in Houston and keep it with me during the season. But in the offseason, I store it in New Braunfels which is obviously between Austin & San Antonio.

So, I wanted to post on the boards of those three cities and see if any Aggie knows of a good place or has had a good experience. Thanks for sharing. Also, if anyone who has an Aggie Tailgate trailer wrapped and wanted to share your ideas or experiences, I would love to hear them.
Harman Rabb Jr.
Darryl Tracy at Deluxe Garage 281 is one of the best.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Just think of what Ben Knox could do with that kind of real estate to work with!!!
Daytona22
AG
Here's the wrap on ours for ideas. I didn't have the wrap done as it was the previous owner. They did it from the shop that built it. Ready 2 roll trailers in Georgia.

Hey Doc, my psoas is sore
I like it, looks good.
rangerdanger
AG
That looks badass.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.