Houston
Sponsored by

Looking for vet near Cinco Ranch area

2,080 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by EconAg18
EconAg18
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I have a new puppy coming home in mid-July and I wanted to see if anyone had any recommendations for a vet near Cinco Ranch. The vet my family has always used is up in Round Rock, and none of my friends here had great recommendations for a vet

Would love an Aggie vet, but definitely want a great vet that people have experience with and would recommend
Nitro Power
AG
I use Katy Vet Clinic in old Katy. I know at least two are aggies.
malenurse
AG
Texas Republic Veterinary - Dr Mark Buvinghausen '08 and Dr. Zack Clark (I forget Zack's class)
txags92
AG
We have been using Mayde Creek Animal Health Center and Dr. Darren Williams on Fry South of Clay for decades. He is an Ag as well. 281-578-5449 Veterinary Center in Katy, TX | Mayde Creek Animal Center (mcahc.com)
Aggie GIGolo
AG
The WellPet Center and Veterinary Hospital, Dr. Ping is a good Ag.
aftershock
malenurse said:

Texas Republic Veterinary - Dr Mark Buvinghausen '08 and Dr. Zack Clark (I forget Zack's class)

I've heard good things. I think we're gonna switch over to them once we get a new pup.
fire09
AG
Second vote for Katy vet clinic. Had our dog there for all her random issues and never had a problem. Vet technicians and vets were all top notch.
malenurse
AG
Zack was at Foster Creek near Pecan Grove but they sold out to a large corp. He moved to Republic about a month ago.

Dr Buvinghausen is 2nd gen vet and Aggie
lil99chris
AG
I highly recommend Dr. Smith.

https://elysonvet.com/
1agswitchin4lanes
AG
Dr Smith at Elyson gets my vote. She's also an Ag.
tmaggies
AG
New vet in Simonton. They expanded from Main Street in Bellville. Husband and wife team and both Ags.
swimmerbabe11
All Pets Animal Hospital in Katy, all the vets are ags and they are absolutely amazing.
trueaggie2782
AG
swimmerbabe11 said:

All Pets Animal Hospital in Katy, all the vets are ags and they are absolutely amazing.

This is who we use. Just be prepared to be educated about bear spray.
DustysLineup
AG
Most vets around here are going to be Aggies unless they're transplants.
TexCalTex
Williamsburg Animal Clinic. One vet independent clinic. Dr. Brad is pragmatic and reasonable.
Bob Lee
AG
Cinco Ranch Vet Hospital. Dr. Hibler is an Ag.
The Wonderer
AG
It's almost like most vets in Houston are Ags...weird.
lil99chris
AG
The Wonderer said:

It's almost like most vets in Houston are Ags...weird.

That is crazy……but how many are married to lil99chris?!?!? Only Dr. Smith @ Elyson Animal Hospital.

There is a Jeremiah's Italian Ice next to the clinic (for those wanting a treat).
aggiesundevil4
AG
Sorry I'm late to this thread - we moved our dogs from kingsland blvd animal clinic over to Texas Republic veterinary just under two years ago and they are awesome! The staff, the vet, their approach, the location, we like everything. After tests and stuff the doctor calls you personally and takes the time to walk through options etc.
EconAg18
AG
Thank you everyone for the help!! Brought the new pup home yesterday, and we have our first appointment at Elyson next week!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.