Houston
Sponsored by

Physical therapy recommendations? Neck/spine specific

1,265 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by realdealera
spadilly
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Looking for recommendations for physical therapists (in/around Sugar Land, but not opposed to traveling into town if need be). Referred for evaluation and treatment of several issues.
Thank you!
malenurse
AG
The Memorial Hermann Convenient Care Center, where I work, has a Sports therapy and rehabilitation center. 99 and Westpark Tollroad. 281-371-1800

Not exactly Sugar Land, but it shouldn't be hard to get to.

Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
My wife is a DPT and said Memorial Hermann as well.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
jh0400
AG
I've done two stints with MH for leg injuries and would have a hard time going anywhere else.
Chewy
AG
I used Airrosti for a couple things. One was consistent lower back pain and then some headaches I was having. Helped a ton both times.

I used them for some severe foot pain but wound up seeing a podiatrist. I had a pretty swollen plantar nerve so got a shot of cortisone to settle it down.

With my insurance it was $230 a visit. I like them because it's easy scheduling and easy in and out. The downside is there's no x-rays or anti inflammatories as far as I know. If you've got a pretty serious issue they're not going to really identify it.

They're all intense focused massages and lots of stretching afterwards. It's pretty amazing as we get older and less active how much our muscles just go dormant.
Delicate Genius
I would recommend Kasey Hogan at the Memorial Hermann Ironman location at 59 and Grand Parkway. She is great.
T Durden
AG
Delicate Genius said:

I would recommend Kasey Hogan at the Memorial Hermann Ironman location at 59 and Grand Parkway. She is great.

Listen to this guy.
realdealera
AG
I'm a sports PT in Missouri City. I would be glad to help. Dr. Apryl Neal, Class of 2002
www.plexathlete.com
713-515-2380
spadilly
S
Thanks everyone!
12Power
Is that Plex in relation to the NFL trainer?
realdealera
AG
Yes, there is a sports performance trainer there that works with NFL athletes.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.