Houston
Sponsored by

2022 DisAstros Thread

179,466 Views | 1876 Replies | Last: 1 yr ago by Echoes97
Dr. Doctor
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Late night I guess....
txags92
AG
jetch17
jetch17
AG
jetch17
AG
Seattle westies suck- except when stros snap their win streak!
randy828
AG
No bean ball last night? Servais was sleeping?
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
jetch17
AG
billyjack2009
Verlander was nails
jetch17
AG
Sweep MF'rs

Al Bula
AG
I think we can all appreciate not just breaking their win streak but giving them a nice three game home losing streak to start off the second half of the season AFTER the stros beat the Yankees in a post-ASG double header.
12th Man Ag
AG
What is the trade deadline strategy? We need some outfield sticks and a left handed reliever.
htownag10
AG
Rumor going around is josh bell
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
htownag10 said:

Rumor going around is josh bell
I would love that. I think we could get him at a discount since he is a free agent after this year.

There's a rumor about a stud starting pitcher too.
jetch17
AG
Contreras as another rental stick
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I don't think we need any bats. Meyers is coming around. I haven't heard anything, but Uncle Mike has to come back at some point. If he was out for the season, I think we would all know it by now. We could use a stud in the pen. Pressley is hit or miss. We could use another Graveman type guy to shut down the eight. The guys have been really good, but there isn't one guy down there that stands out.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Brantley hasnt even picked up a bat yet, that is worrisome. With that and Yuli not really coming around, we need another bat.

Look for Lee, McCormick, and Matijevic on the trade block.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Yuli is doing better. Hard to do worse. I still believe in him. He will get red ass hot. Hopefully not too soon.
htownag10
AG
Yuli is 38 and his production has declined. Bell is a .300 hitter and he's a switch hitter. Above average defense as well. I love yuli but he's only getting older.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Odorjizzy stinking the joint up tonight and sinking any possible trade value.
htownag10
AG
Odorizzi trying to come up with some excuse on why he sucks again. On a high note my family friend is pitching well against the Astros
jetch17
AG
Tony Kemp stickin it tonight
scd88
AG
All of a sudden, the ****ty A's are beating us. But only us.
jetch17
AG
David_Puddy
AG
Ehhh, I don't mind losing to the As. Obviously they're not making the playoffs and I don't really want the 1 seed and have to play a hot wild card team like Toronto or Tampa. Let them duke it out with the Yankees. Obviously have proven we can win in NY (should've swept there). I'd prefer an easier matchup in the DS versus a dogfight. Just need to take care of business against the Mariners these next few games
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I have seen enough Chas. I understand Uncle Mike is down and giving someone a day off in July is important, but, enough Chas. Give someone else a shot.
schmendeler
AG
Swept by the mother ****ing A's? How embarrassing. Guys should be taking a bus back home.
Bogey1996
It sucks to get swept, but I would rather beat the top teams (and the 2nd place team in the division) and lose to the crappy teams. Come post season, you are not facing the crappy teams.
TarponChaser
schmendeler said:

Swept by the mother ****ing A's? How embarrassing. Guys should be taking a bus back home.

TK & Blummer we're talking about it before the first game and it always seems like the Astros just take games off vs. the A's mentally. And thus they don't perform physically.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Maybe they agree with Bogey and adapted that into a strategy. Mental rest days?
maroon barchetta
Bogey1996 said:

It sucks to get swept, but I would rather beat the top teams (and the 2nd place team in the division) and lose to the crappy teams. Come post season, you are not facing the crappy teams.

Some one has been conditioned by years of TAMU football.
Mr. McGibblets
AG
Have faith.
txags92
AG
Mr. McGibblets said:

Have faith.

Jack Klompus
AG
Going to the game tonight…where's the best place to park? I'm coming from galleria area on 59
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
which way you headed after the game?
Bondag
AG
Jack Klompus said:

Going to the game tonight…where's the best place to park? I'm coming from galleria area on 59
There are plenty of empty spots at the meters outside the Beacon.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.