Houston
Sponsored by

Landscape Design help - Woodlands/Magnolia Area

1,131 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by SO*TX*AG09
ForeverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking at doing quite a bit of landscape work and would love design help. Anyone have a company they recommend in our area of Conroe, The Woodlands, and Magnolia?

Essentially the couple we bought our house from a year ago put wayyyyyyy too many flower beds, river rocks, flagstone rocks, various fruit trees, you name it we likely have it on our land. We went through our first year with the home and spent a significant amount of our free time picking weeds and trying to clean up the beds as best we could. We give up...
aTm2004
AG
I'd you have a lot of river rock to get rid of, I may be interested. Need some more to put around my foundation by our flowerbeds.
ForeverAg
AG
Here is the rock we have, my fiance told me this is bull rock and not river rock. I have a significant amount of this rock. If you are interested in picking this up it's all yours.
aTm2004
AG
I'm heading to Dallas this afternoon, but let me see if I can get my FIL's extra truck next week. I'll let you know. I'll PM you on Sunday to try to set something up.
aTm2004
AG
Ok, doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get the rock. Just incase some others are interested.
SO*TX*AG09
are these rocks still available? i could pick up whenever...
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.