Houston
Sponsored by

Pour One Out For This Fine Establishment's Closing...

3,552 Views | 28 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Biz Ag
Irish 2.0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

CONSTABLES SHUT DOWN LOCAL MASSAGE PARLOR

On January 11, 2022, investigators with Constable Mark Herman's Office conducted an investigation into alleged Prostitution/Human Trafficking at the at the Foot Relax Spa located in the 200 block of Cypresswood Drive.

While posing as customers, Constable Investigators were offered sex and/or sex acts for a fee by the unlicensed employee identified as Hong Yu.

Hong Yu was arrested and booked into the Harris County Jail, charged with Prostitution. Her bond was set at $100.00 out of County Court 9.
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
Stat Monitor Repairman
How many times did undercover constables visit before they were sure to have a rock hard case?
TarponChaser
Honestly, that's one of the better looking chicks to show up in the mug shots from these places when they get busted.
GAC06
AG
Glad they're keeping us safe from evil predators like these. Tax dollars well spent.
schmellba99
AG
Wow. A whole $100 bond?
Irish 2.0
schmellba99 said:

Wow. A whole $100 bond?
FIFY
Dallas Police Department is full of crooked cops that lied about Mrs. Angela West and tried to destroy her name and reputation
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I told her to focus on my big toe, next thing you know, she had my dick in her hand. Honest mistake here officer.
BBRex
AG
Probably paid for with cash from the constable's slush fund.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
schmellba99 said:

Wow. A whole $100 bond?

No kidding. That exceeds the PR bonds handed out for violent offenders by your average Harris Co. district court judge/magistrate.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Did she get a happy ending for a hundy?
I Am A Critic
Milwaukees Best Light said:

I told her to focus on my big toe, next thing you know, she had my dick in her hand. Honest mistake here officer.

For most people, those appendages are two different sizes so it's easy for the massage artist to tell the difference.
Username checks out.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I Am A Critic said:

Milwaukees Best Light said:

For most people, those appendages are two different sizes so it's easy for the massage artist to tell the difference.
Small hands also help.
Ciboag96
Hong Yu Long Time
txags92
AG
Bookmarking this story for the next time somebody comes on here telling us about how overworked the cops are dealing with serious crimes and how we can't possibly expect them to actually spend any time trying to catch thieves stealing catalytic converters.
captkirk
AG
Glad the murder rate is under control
Valtrex11
some poor dude who never gets womens attention cant even pay for a rub and tug un-american.
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Your momma knows which is which.
bularry
Her expression "you want a bj or not?"
ptothemo
AG
Paging Deshaun, Buzbee, Rusty, the FBI, and the NFL. We've got a live(ish) one.
maroon barchetta
Valtrex11 said:

some poor dude who never gets womens attention cant even pay for a rub and tug un-american.

Username maybe checks out.
NoahAg
Quote:

alleged Prostitution/Human Trafficking
Seems clear some form of prostitution is going on, but I wonder what evidence there is of actual trafficking.
My guess it's just a case of immigrants trying to make money.
Let's go, Brandon!
beerad12man
AG
Seriously why do we waste money and time on this s***? What happens behind the scenes between two consenting adults, I literally couldn't care less.
txags92
AG
In their defense, particularly the asian places seem to have a very high prevalence of trafficking and non-consenting practitioners. But absent evidence of that, sending officers into rub and tug joints instead of chasing smash and grab thieves and cat conv thieves seems like a misplaced priority to me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Bunch of constables got massages and hand-jobs and paid for it with your tax dollars.

They arrest some lady trying to get by in life as best she can.

Now she got a criminal record involving a crime against moral turpitude. This tends to f*** up your immigration status and work permit.

She'll get deported and probably leave some kids behind.

It's a net loss all around, unless you were one of the constables spraying seed all over the massage place.
RenoAg
The good news is that there are no vacant locations for this business to relocate into. They'll be gone now, for sure.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I'm all for "live and let live," but when a handy joint is masquerading as a foot spa in a strip center off Cypresswood, across from PetCo and next to a Subway and Supercuts, anyone with common sense knows how this is going to go. Old ladies and housewives are going to go in thinking it's a legit foot spa, get creeped the **** out, and ask the constables to do something about the shady dudes coming and going or hanging out in the parking lot.

There's a time and a place for everything. Which means some places just aren't right for some things. And little strip centers in the middle of normal suburban neighborhoods in Precinct 4 are not the place.
AJ02
AG
Ha! I know exactly where that place is. Pass by twice a day. Perhaps that explains why there's always such a long line of cars at the drive through ATM right next to it.
Build It
AG
What, now we support zoning laws?
Biz Ag
AG
Sounds like Hong Yu wanted to know if Yu Hong.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.