Houston
Sponsored by

Winner Announced for American Momentum Prize

709 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Martin Q. Blank
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to busdriver88 - you're the winner! Just contact suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize.

We'd love to start the new year by hearing about events or experiences you are looking forward to in 2022!

Are you finally going on that trip you have had to put off? Maybe going to visit relatives you haven't seen in a while? Or is there a significant life event like a wedding coming up for you and your family this year?

Will you be sending your firstborn off to college or coming to watch your Aggie student walk the stage in May?

Maybe it's more sports-related, like what bowl would you like to see the Aggies play in at the end of the year?

Or is this the year you will be buying a new house, making a big move to another state or farther?

Whatever big things you have coming up, there is no better place to share than here on TexAgs! And to make it even more worthwhile, we'll be choosing a winner of a $100 Mastercard gift card! We'll be doing this throughout the year, so if something pops up you'd like to share, you'll have a chance to do so.

BohunkAg
AG
I need to cut off my ingrown toenail
fullback44
AG
not looking forward to having a tooth replaced in the back of the mouth, have a space thats gonna require a crown...
tandy miller
AG
Looking forward to finding a GF, getting married, and having a baby this year
DustysLineup
AG
I want to go out to eat enough to have strong opinions on the restaurant recommendation debate threads.
htxag09
AG
Cromagnum
AG
tandy miller said:

Looking forward to finding a GF, getting married, and having a baby this year

Why rush it?
Martin Q. Blank
Maybe we'll finally start that house renovation project we've always wanted. Or replace our old, beat up car. Either way, I know we will be calling American Momentum Bank to see what our options are with respect to the loan.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.