Houston
Sponsored by

What is your #1 fitness goal for 2022?

1,109 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by randy828
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Congrats to Prexys Moon - you're the winner! Please reply to suzanne@texags.com to claim your prize!

Academy Sports + Outdoors would like to help you kick off the new year with new fitness gear! From first timers at the gym to fitness enthusiasts, Academy has you covered head to toe. Gear up with top brands such as Nike, Adidas, and much more today!

And to help you get started we're giving away a $150 Academy Gift Card! Just tell us about your #1 fitness goal for 2022 and you'll be entered to win. One winner will be chosen and announced on Friday, January 14th!

wessimo
AG
1:33:59 half marathon
TombstoneTex
AG
Stay above ground!
jellycheese
AG
Still open?

Want to squat 315, deadlift 405, and run a 10k in 45 minutes.
Texaggie7nine
To be in drink shape for tailgate season so that i can enjoy the Sunday after the first home game.
7nine
fullback44
AG
to get in shape so I can take my boat out on clear lake more and drink like I used to !
Madman
AG
Be able to do several "Tenacious D" push ups Jack Black style.
htxag09
AG
randy828
AG
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.