Houston
Sponsored by

Pool Maintenance Company

2,032 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ForeverAg
Aggie02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for recommendations for pool cleaning company. I am in Fulshear area and too lazy to do it myself.
2nd Generation Ag
Esposito pools is a good one. Bill Esposito is the owner
EO718
Duck Blind
AG
I've been through many. Ben Nabors is the absolute best.
MAS444
AG
Manning pool service
fire09
AG
J's Pools built and maintains my pool, never had an issue. Also in Katy fulshear area.
ForeverAg
AG
So I was in your shoes. If you are a chlorine pool, get an automated pump with a 15 or 30 gallon reservoir and all your pool maintenance goes away. In 1 month I refill the liquid chlorine reservoir once, and clean the skimmers maybe once. All in I maybe spend 15 minutes a month for pool maintenance.

In my area pool guys are charging around $150+ a month for maintenance
ForeverAg
AG
Picture for reference
hunterjr81
ForeverAg said:

Picture for reference

I have been looking for something like that. Can you post details where you purchased it?
StillNotAnAggie
Bump. Because I want to know this too because I just got rid of my $165 a month pool guy.
ForeverAg
AG
hunterjr81 said:

ForeverAg said:

Picture for reference

I have been looking for something like that. Can you post details where you purchased it?
https://www.freshwatersystems.com/products/stenner-single-head-adjustable-pump-with-15-gallon-tank-1-tube-0-2-3-gpd-system-120-volt

This is the exact unit I bought. It has been incredible for me.

Only other thing you need to buy is the piping you need to install the injector after it goes through your final filter. The injector screws into a 1/2" NPT port so I took a 1.5" T with a 3/4" NPT thread on the top, put a 3/4" to 1/2" NPT reducer and screwed the injector right in.

I have the pump on setting 5 (on a 1-10) and just fill the reservoir. It honestly has been a game changer for me.
lb sand
AG
is the liquid chlorine you use just a generic version of clorox bleach?
ForeverAg
AG
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Pool-Essentials-Pool-Chlorinating-Liquid-4-Pack-26489355392/315233752

This chlorine is 10% while chlorox is traditionally around 5%. With the higher chlorine value of liquid pool chlorine, you have to put less in the pool vs using Chlorox.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.