Houston
Sponsored by

When is it enough?

7,051 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Ciboag96
Sea Speed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agree with other poster that you need to alert the news or paper or something and try to get some attention to this. Just unbelievable that they don't even attempt to stop this dude.
Coog97
Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Same guy?!?!?!
. Yep.

Dude. Did you bang his wife? Holy Jesus. And the cops won't do something even though you have video of him doing this THREE TIMES?!?!?! My god man, I really hope this gets squared away. Id be absolutely furious.

Cop said he's mentally ill and has a history of arrests and mental illness. I guess they don't think he should be in jail because he's *****zo but there is no other recourse besides jail. It's just messed up. I'm now hoping he just wanders the **** off and started ****ing with someone else's livelihood.
Reached out to an old colleague at one of the local TV stations in town and they'd be interested in hearing more about this if you are interested in sharing, Ciboag.
Ciboag96
Coog97 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Same guy?!?!?!
. Yep.

Dude. Did you bang his wife? Holy Jesus. And the cops won't do something even though you have video of him doing this THREE TIMES?!?!?! My god man, I really hope this gets squared away. Id be absolutely furious.

Cop said he's mentally ill and has a history of arrests and mental illness. I guess they don't think he should be in jail because he's *****zo but there is no other recourse besides jail. It's just messed up. I'm now hoping he just wanders the **** off and started ****ing with someone else's livelihood.
Reached out to an old colleague at one of the local TV stations in town and they'd be interested in hearing more about this if you are interested in sharing, Ciboag.

Thanks. Cop told me to hold as they are waiting on final word. Thinks arrest warrant may be issued. Worried press would kill that option, even if ****er does it again.

Hey everyone, don't vote Democrat. Thanks.
Baron von Bulsh
Maybe just leave a stash of fentanyl visible in your office. Let nature run it's course.
Coog97
Ciboag96 said:

Coog97 said:

Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Ciboag96 said:

Sea Speed said:

Same guy?!?!?!
. Yep.

Thanks. Cop told me to hold as they are waiting on final word. Thinks arrest warrant may be issued. Worried press would kill that option, even if ****er does it again.

Hey everyone, don't vote Democrat. Thanks.
will keep an eye out in case the situation changes. Good luck!
Ciboag96
Whelp, guy is in the slammer. But not for ****ing with my business. For something else. Got picked up by the cops and is going to jail. Real jail.

I guess my business partner is right. Life is bound to get him one way or another, jail or dead, so don't waste a moment on thinking about that turd.
Sea Speed
AG
What was he picked up for? I hope he doesn't get a bond. I'm glad he won't be screwing with your business anymore!
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
Hopefully he was picked up for misgendering or something equally serious so that he's actually locked up for a long time.
Ciboag96
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

Hopefully he was picked up for misgendering or something equally serious so that he's actually locked up for a long time.

Prolly got pinched for smashing the windshield of a Harris County Judge's Jaguar, or something similar...
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.