Houston
Sponsored by

background check/court/criminal records - any recommendations?

916 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
LeftyAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm trying to do a basic check on my elderly parents' caregiver...Just want to see if there are any criminal/civil records against her. I did search Harris County records and found a theft by check from 11 years ago.

Is there a decent -- non-scam -- online records search tool? I found a couple like staterecords.org and beenverified but they seem to be junk.

agz win
AG
You can get background check at https://www.tlo.com/ . Runs about $25 from what I recall.

Name and address search.
BohunkAg
AG
LeftyAg89 said:

I'm trying to do a basic check on my elderly parents' caregiver...Just want to see if there are any criminal/civil records against her. I did search Harris County records and found a theft by check from 11 years ago.

Is there a decent -- non-scam -- online records search tool? I found a couple like staterecords.org and beenverified but they seem to be junk.

Buddy, be careful on that. Had an aunt and uncle who were taken advantage of by their caregivers financially. Just make sure whatever happens that the person doesn't get access to their bank accounts. Figure out how to somehow protect their assets.
Sea Speed
AG
On that note, I know a good lawyer who can get the will and POA and all that on the up and up of you need it. I can PM you her info.
DiskoTroop
LeftyAg89 said:

holler at me...
SECond2noneAgs
AG
I think any prior financial or violent crime would be an immediate no go for me.
Ag_07
AG
The Outdoor Board will have their criminal history, SSNs, voting records, credit report and HS transcripts posted up within 24 hrs.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
agz win said:

You can get background check at https://www.tlo.com/ . Runs about $25 from what I recall.

Name and address search.
This is your best easy bet. It should show criminal history, judgments, etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.