Houston
Sponsored by

Does Houston Burn On Chauvin Verdict?

4,772 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Milwaukees Best Light
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Welp, the Kardassian trial is complete.

Do they riot anyway over historic systemic injustice? I'm sure Minneapolis and Portland will.
BohunkAg
AG
In case you were wondering.....

NoahAg
LOL "courage," just like the OJ jury?

Nah, they just said "Hell no, I ain't gonna be responsible for no rioting for letting this cop go free!"
BohunkAg
AG
NoahAg said:

LOL "courage," just like the OJ jury?

Nah, they just said "Hell no, I ain't gonna be responsible for no rioting for letting this cop go free!"
And "I ain't gonna get my own house burned down." Can't say I blame them.
Daddy-O5
AG
These are our elected officials folks.
BohunkAg
AG
oof...this is rough wording here.

Daddy-O5
AG
BohunkAg said:

oof...this is rough wording here.

Even if you think he was murdered by Chauvin, he was a druggie who stuck a gun in a pregnant woman's belly during a robbery, remember. Hero, martyr.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
"Thanks for dying, guy!"

As if he made a conscious decision to sacrifice himself, or any conscious decisions at all.
redag06
Harry Lime said:

"Thanks for dying, guy!"

As if he made a conscious decision to sacrifice himself, or any conscious decisions at all.
Well he did kill himself.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
I love how there's no local news when big national stories like this come down. Imagine how conflicted the local producers would be if there was a tropical storm this week. Do we go live to the millennial who was traumatized by following the trial on TV, or cut over to the reporter jumping in a puddle at the one intersection that's under water?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
Harry Lime said:

I love how there's no local news when big national stories like this come down. Imagine how conflicted the local producers would be if there was a tropical storm this week. Do we go live to the millennial who was traumatized by following the trial on TV, or cut over to the reporter jumping in a puddle at the one intersection that's under water?

Mix in a militant non-masker and you have a dilemma.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.