Houston
Sponsored by

5 Years

2,476 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Marvin_Zindler
Jack Klompus
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hard to believe it's been five years since this moment of Live TV greatness
BBRex
AG
I'd say we're due for another rain event, but it seems like whomever rolled the 20-sided Houston weather die came up with cold/unseasonably cool for 2021.
bularry
BBRex said:

I'd say we're due for another rain event, but it seems like whomever rolled the 20-sided Houston weather die came up with cold/unseasonably cool for 2021.
do we really have 20 sides to our weather die? doesn't seem like it
NoahAg
I wish I could find the video, but during the Harvey floods they interviewed this 20-something year old girl talking about rescues I think in Meyerland. She said something like "A lot of old Jews live there."
Cromagnum
AG
BBRex said:

Will it be cinco de mayo, memorial day, flag day, or independence day is the question.
BBRex
AG
It's to spread the probability. Cold is probably a 1 out of 20. Hurricane is 2-3 roll. Massive flooding is a 4-5 roll. Steamy, muggy, mosquito-y and hot is 6-20 roll.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
NoahAg said:

I wish I could find the video, but during the Harvey floods they interviewed this 20-something year old girl talking about rescues I think in Meyerland. She said something like "A lot of old Jews live there."
One of the funniest videos from that otherwise dark day!
drwong
AG
NoahAg said:

One of my favorite clips ever.

NoahAg
drwong said:

NoahAg said:

YES! My wife and I still laugh about it.
drwong
AG
NoahAg said:

drwong said:

NoahAg said:

YES! My wife and I still laugh about it.
Same here. every few months, I'll pull it up and we'll just crack up. There was an older version that was a bit longer but I couldn't find it.
Ag_07
AG
Both of these are fantastic in their way.

The old man and his stupid question of 'What do I do?' as his car is sinking.

The millennial and her nonchalantness of 'A bunch of old Jews'.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

The millennial and her nonchalantness of 'A bunch of old Jews'.
Probably Jewish herself. It's not like "Jews" by itself is a pejorative. Still funny to imagine someone not-from-Meyerland seeing that.

Btw, NBC's Lester Holt is in #HTownSkrong interviewing Sylvester about climate change and the recent onslaught of weather that never ever happened before.
DrZ
AG
This was my personal favorite Harvey moment
Boaters helping rescue flood victims pound shots of vodka; news anchor think it's water - YouTube
jamesf
AG
The kayaking priest looking to buy wine for mass was a classic.

BQ_90
AG
Jack Klompus said:

best part is when Professor flotilla throws it in reverse like he's gonna back out of it when his car is floating.

and swimming in waist deep water
jamesf
AG
BQ_90 said:

Jack Klompus said:

best part is when Professor flotilla throws it in reverse like he's gonna back out of it when his car is floating.

Not only swimming in waist deep water, but with perfect freestyle breathing form like he was at a swim meet.
Marvin_Zindler
AG
BQ_90 said:

Jack Klompus said:

Steve Campion's gay lispy voice makes me laugh for some reason.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.