Houston
Sponsored by

Buckle Down South Fest

2,402 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by chimpanzee
bovinevirus12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Buckle Down South, est. 2021, is an annual festival held at the TX Renaissance Fest in May, benefitting Kailee Mills Foundation during Seat Belt Safety Awareness Month. Brought to you by Kailee Mills Foundation, Charlie Diggs Entertainment, Gettin' Sauced Cookers, and Planet Ford 45!

3 Day Event:
Thursday, May 13 - VIP Cook Teams & Sponsors Only

Friday, May 14 - Open to Public @ 2 PM Cook Off, Concert, Vendors, Kid Zone

Saturday, May 15 - KMF Rally (optional) leaving from Planet Ford Stadium in Spring, TX @ 9 AM riding to Renaissance Festival
Festival Open to Public @ 12 PM
Cook Off, Concert, Car Show, Vendors, Kid Zone, and more...

www.buckledownsouth.com

21778 FM 1774
Todd Mission, TX 77363

ChipFTAC01
AG
Didn't Rick Trevino die a few years ago?
GaddafiHalp
ChipFTAC01 said:

You think if they were going to be headlining dead tejano celebrities they could have at least broke upon the bank and got Selena.
ptothemo
AG
Fowler should bring out a great crowd of overweight, drunk people in their very best plaid shirts, jeans with fancy stitching on the pockets, and square-toed boots.
sts7049
AG
is this like chilifest for olds?
rhoswen
AG
ptothemo said:

Fowler should bring out a great crowd of overweight, drunk people in their very best plaid shirts, jeans with fancy stitching on the pockets, and square-toed boots.

I feel attacked
Ag_07
AG
So is this a country tejano concert with a cook-off with a low rider, muscle car, monster truck, biker rally?
tk for tu juan
Ag_07 said:

So is this a country tejano concert with a cook-off with a low rider, muscle car, monster truck, biker rally?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
rhoswen said:

ptothemo said:

I feel attacked
Flagged him for ad hominem.
ptothemo
AG
I messed up. I'm not going to make excuses or try to justify what I said. I was in the wrong, and I apologize.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
ptothemo said:

I messed up. I'm not going to make excuses or try to justify what I said. I was in the wrong, and I apologize.
I think we were just joking. Or least I was.
jja79
AG
Ever been to the HLSR?
chimpanzee
rhoswen said:

ptothemo said:

I feel attacked

Don't listen to him. Trim up your goatee, get the white F150 detailed, take your lady to the Margaritaville resort on Lake Conroe and have a nice little weekend.
randy828
AG
Would be interesting if the pro-George Floyd crowd meets up with this crowd.
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
BohunkAg
AG
chimpanzee said:

rhoswen said:

ptothemo said:

I feel attacked

Don't listen to him. Trim up your goatee, get the white F150 detailed, take your lady to the Margaritaville resort on Lake Conroe and have a nice little weekend.
It moved a little...I ain't gonna lie.
spadilly
S
chimpanzee said:

rhoswen said:

ptothemo said:

I feel attacked

As a parrothead, I feel attacked.
vansprinkle
AG
GaddafiHalp said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

You think if they were going to be headlining dead tejano celebrities they could have at least broke upon the bank and got Selena.

Not sure if joking or not, but Trevino is an Aggie that also happens to be a country music singer. He had a bunch of popular songs in the 90's.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
rhoswen has a goatee now? I really have gotten old.
chimpanzee
vansprinkle said:

GaddafiHalp said:

ChipFTAC01 said:

Not sure if joking or not, but Trevino is an Aggie that also happens to be a country music singer. He had a bunch of popular songs in the 90's.
It's funnier if they booked a dead guy and either didn't realize it or didn't think people buying tickets would notice.
chimpanzee
spadilly said:

chimpanzee said:

rhoswen said:

ptothemo said:

I feel attacked

As a parrothead, I feel attacked.
I wouldn't have figured a parrothead on 4/20 would feel much, apart from food cravings.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.