Here's a little story for you Ags. It's about one of my clients, Kevin Blodgett, '93. Kevin and I met through a mutual friend. After a 20-year career in the legal and energy space, he knew that he wanted something different.

I spent time really getting to know Kevin. I learned about some of his life experiences, what he valued, what he really liked to do and what he wanted to invest his time doing. I found out he wanted to pursue significance in the second half of his career - to pursue his passion for helping others change their lives.

He was brand new to franchising so first we looked at if this business model was even a fit for him. We found out it is, in fact, a very good fit so I gave Kevin 3 options and he settled on Legends Boxing.

Today, he is focused on expanding the Legends Boxing footprint in West Houston, Legends is also a Rock Steady Boxing affiliate, helping people with Parkinson's Disease slow the progression of PD through a tailored, non-contact boxing fitness program.

And now, he is a multi unit franchise owner after he and his wife Julianne, also Class of '93, recently purchased the We Rock the Spectrum Kid's Gym in Houston/Memorial, the only kid's gym that offers a truly inclusive philosophy with sensory-safe equipment that is specifically designed to aid children with sensory processing challenges.

Kevin is a mission-driven entrepreneur who now devotes his professional time to improving people's lives through unique products and services. He works when he wants to work and is doing something that he is passionate about. It is important to know what you love and what franchise you will be able to thrive in, understanding what your skill sets and talents are and applying them to the business.

Have you ever thought about owning your own company without the hassle of starting it from scratch?
it is important to know what you love and what franchise you will be able to thrive in. understanding what your skillsets and talents are and applying them to the business.

What type of business do you think would be a fit for you? Would love to hear some of your ideas!

Adam
713-309-6776
www.FranchiseCoach.net