Houston
Sponsored by

Katy Mills Mall not admitting the unvaccinated

5,137 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by ChipFTAC01
sockerton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I know the mall sucks but a pregnant friend tried to go into the mall today but was stopped by security asking if she had the first or second vaccine dose. Security was just verbally verifying and didn't ask for a card. The friend said that she had not been vaccinated and was turned away at the door.

Update

The friend called the mall and it turns out it was a rogue security guard. The mall doesn't require vaccine.
AggieStan
I call BS
Mikeyshooter
AG
1. No way this is true.
2. Katy Mills Mall is trash.
3. Why not just lie?
BohunkAg
AG
Mikeyshooter said:

1. No way this is true.
2. Katy Mills Mall is trash.
3. Why not just lie?
Exactly. How hard is it to say "yes I've been vaccinated?"
jetch17
AG
Sh*t, I wanted to go to Jillians and the NASCAR simulator this weekend and maybe get a bite at Rainforest Cafe or Johnny Rockets
sockerton
Update

The friend called the mall and it turns out it was a rogue security guard. The mall doesn't require vaccine.
htxag09
AG
This reeks of a friend of a friend posted on Facebook so I'm going to come here and of course just say it happened to my friend and pretend it's first hand knowledge
Ducks4brkfast
AG
she's so lucky she didn't get human trafficed there and her children didn't get kidnapped

#helpstopkatykidnappings
jetch17
AG
I heard from a friends cousins brother that if you show your vax card you get a free Wetzels Pretzel
Al Bula
AG
spadilly
S
jetch17 said:

Sh*t, I wanted to go to Jillians and the NASCAR simulator this weekend and maybe get a bite at Rainforest Cafe or Johnny Rockets

cajunaggie08
AG
jetch17 said:

I ****ing miss that nascar simulator.
jetch17
AG
Hopefully they still have some copies of the latest Limp Bizkit CD at FYE
RK
AG
Is there more than 1 Limp Bizkit CD?
schmendeler
AG
sockerton said:

Update

maybe he was hoping to administer his own injection.
jetch17
AG
RK said:

Is there more than 1 Limp Bizkit CD?

Are you not limpin with the bizkit?
cajunaggie08
AG
Do they have any Aggie shirts at Steve & Barry's?
aftershock
jetch17 said:

Holy crap I just had a flashback to my youth.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Not surprising the security guard acted that way. Really becoming a very liberal area. Can't even go to HEB without getting dirty looks if not wearing a mask.
cajunaggie08
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Not surprising the security guard acted that way. Really becoming a very liberal area. Can't even go to HEB without getting dirty looks if not wearing a mask.

Just move already!
HelloUncleNateFitch
cajunaggie08 said:

UncleNateFitch said:

Just move already!

I'm working on it!
Red Pear Realty
Sponsor
AG
Katy Mills is owned by Simon. IF this is true, they wouldn't just make this rule for Katy Mills, it would be for almost every mall in America. I'm with the poster above, this seems like a "my uncle heard" on FB post.
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear Realty
WES2006AG
AG
Is Katy Mills even open anymore? I figured it was probably a dead mall after reading what has happened to Katy in another thread.
cajunaggie08
AG
WES2006AG said:

Is Katy Mills even open anymore? I figured it was probably a dead mall after reading what has happened to Katy in another thread.

It's where we keep all the kids
Panama Red
AG
Red Pear Realty said:

Katy Mills is owned by Simon. IF this is true, they wouldn't just make this rule for Katy Mills, it would be for almost every mall in America. I'm with the poster above, this seems like a "my uncle heard" on FB post.

How about the original poster above that acknowledged his story was BS?
Boo Weekley
Not going to lie, the ambiance at Rainforest Cafe is prob in my top 3, but the food and service is literally the worst I have ever had from any restaurant. Worse than Applebee's. I wish more quality restaurants gave off a similar vibe though.
Panama Red
AG
That giant snake freaks me out.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Boo Weekley said:

Not going to lie, the ambiance at Rainforest Cafe is prob in my top 3, but the food and service is literally the worst I have ever had from any restaurant. Worse than Applebee's. I wish more quality restaurants gave off a similar vibe though.
what's that two-story restaurant in the galleria area that has that giant fake art tree in the middle of it?
schmendeler
AG
peli peli had a fake tree but i haven't been to the one in the galleria.
aTm2004
AG
She should have grabbed her stomach and pulled the pregnant woman card.
aggiemike02
AG
Rainforest Cafe
Ducks4brkfast
AG
no, neither of those. it was a nicer restaurant.

now i must know!
aggiegirl13
AG
Cheesecake Factory? It's two-story.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
aggiegirl13 said:

Cheesecake Factory? It's two-story.
no. nicer dining. and you had to walk upstairs (or elevator) to get to the dining room (not Up at Highland Village).

and it had this gigantic art tree that went up and into the ceiling and then back down.

where's Diggity when you actually need him>
BohunkAg
AG
I don't go to a mall restaurant unless they give out free samples.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.