Houston
Sponsored by

Kingwood Area Plumbers?

1,172 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Guitarsoup
A is A
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I've now tried 3 numbers and get ****ty responses.

I'm looking for a plumber for three jobs - but cannot even find someone to either call me back or when they get here quote me a ridiculous amount.

jobs:
1. Sprinkler backflow replacement
2. In wall run needs to be fixed in garage (preferred wall repaired after work is done)
3. Cut and replace bathroom lines with new pipes.

anyone have a plumber that they would swear by?
redag06
Matt Montagna pretty sure he will do everything you are looking to do. We haven't used him, received a quote from him and plan to use him. Several of my wife's coworkers have used him. He is located in Atascocita.

281-753-4766
94chem
Lescon.

Alpha Omega - ask for Doug.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
A is A
AG
redag06 said:

Matt Montagna pretty sure he will do everything you are looking to do. We haven't used him, received a quote from him and plan to use him. Several of my wife's coworkers have used him. He is located in Atascocita.

713-753-4766
number disconnected.
A is A
AG
94chem said:

Lescon.

Alpha Omega - ask for Doug.
Lescon: "still slammed from the freeze - not taking appointments and not holding a waiting list. Try back next week."

A is A
AG
I am going to do the sprinkler backflow part this weekend - will deal with the rest later.

thanks for the responses.
DiskoTroop
Hey I just discovered my sprinkler back flow preventer valves got popped too. Let me know where you find valves!!

We used Gap Plumbing for a minor issue (in Kingwood) and they were great. Got right to use despite being immediately post freeze.
A is A
AG
phideaux_2003 said:

Hey I just discovered my sprinkler back flow preventer valves got popped too. Let me know where you find valves!!

We used Gap Plumbing for a minor issue (in Kingwood) and they were great. Got right to use despite being immediately post freeze.
Mine is a 1" and found this:
https://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/shop?q=Conbraco+4A-500+Freeze+Resistant+PVB+Backflow+Preventer+1+in.+FPT+%7C+CDC4A-505-A2F

will also be using this link (for directions):
- will not be raising mine higher though.
redag06
The number is 281, not 713. Sorry about that.
281-753-4766
JustKochAg
AG
Try Pioneer based out of Kingwood
DiskoTroop
A is A said:

phideaux_2003 said:

Mine is a 1" and found this:
https://www.sprinklerwarehouse.com/shop?q=Conbraco+4A-500+Freeze+Resistant+PVB+Backflow+Preventer+1+in.+FPT+%7C+CDC4A-505-A2F

will also be using this link (for directions):
- will not be raising mine higher though.
doing this in the next week.... hope it goes that easy!
Guitarsoup
AG
Dustin at Pillar Plumbing has been great for us.

https://www.pillarplumbing.net/
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.