Houston
Sponsored by

Granite fabricator for small job

838 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Charismatic Megafauna
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Need a vanity top for our hall bath. The cultured marble with seashell sink has to go. I'm not too picky about the granite, darn sure not buying a slab.
The finished dimensions are 25x26 with a sink glued in the middle and a hole for the faucet, and 51" of 4" backsplash. So i am looking for the dude that actually does the fabrication, not the place that sells the slabs and won't even tell you the price unless you're a contractor, not the guy that comes out and measures, not even the guys that demo and install and hide the screwups with epoxy. There's another dude at a shop somewhere who actually cuts this stuff out and glues in the vanity sinks, right? I want that guy, and i want to pick a piece of scrap out of his shop and have him make me a vanity top that i will then take home and install. Is this even possible?
Martin Q. Blank
Drive north on Hempstead Hwy starting at 610. Look for clouds of dust. Pull up, pick out your remnant, negotiate price. Do you speak espanol?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Hablo un poco. That was my other thought, or just follow a truck there. Thanks 3c I'll give armando a ring
jamesf
AG
Find an installer and ask about remnant pieces.
Post removed:
by user
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Got sidetracked, haven't done it yet.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.