Houston
Sponsored by

Landscaping design/architecture company recommendations Cypress area

1,081 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Strongwind86
one MEEN Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My parents are interested in redoing some landscaping after pulling dead plants up from the freeze.

Does anyone have a good recommendation for a landscaping design or architecture company? They're looking for someone that will come out, give plant/tree recommendations, source and then see that those recommendations are carried through. I don't think they need pretty drawings as much as just giving good recommendations for specific areas of their lawn.

They are out in cypress. Thanks.
Strongwind86
AG
I'm in the same boat... Also out in the Cypress area. Freeze did a number on the backyard landscaping around the pool. Killed everything but a large crepe myrtle and a large cherry laurel. I need something more than a few guys in a pickup with a trailer...

My requirements are to
  • clean up the existing dead stuff (and haul off) I have a few dead wax myrtles that are 10'+ tall...
  • provide a design/layout/explanation of what is planned
  • provide the plants/install
  • dress up/mulch/etc.
Pretty much a turnkey job

Here are the names of companies I called. They have all responded and are working up proposals.

Brian Gardens
8311 Camellia Ct. Cypress, TX 77429
Phone: (281) 255-9292
www.briangardens.com

Noack Landscaping
19006 Shaw Rd, Cypress, TX 77429
Phone # 281-351-9729
www.noacklandscaping.com

RCW Nurseries
15809 Texas 249 Access Rd, Houston, TX 77086
Phone: (281) 440-5161
www.rcwnurseries.com

Total Lawn Care
18734 Cypress Church Rd., Cypress, TX 77433
Phone (281) 304-8400
www.totallawncarehouston.com
NitroAGGIE
AG
Did they have to come out or were you able to send pics/dimensions for them to work up a proposal. Looking to do the same in the Meyerland area.
one MEEN Ag
AG
Wind, thanks for the recommendations I have forwarded them onto my parents.
Strongwind86
AG
NitroAGGIE said:

Did they have to come out or were you able to send pics/dimensions for them to work up a proposal. Looking to do the same in the Meyerland area.
They came out to the house to look and take pics.
I also provided a copy of the survey plat to help them with dimensions and locations of pool/garage/covered patio.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.