Houston
Sponsored by

D Watson allegations

38,226 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AMW2010
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Enough damn bickering. Did Buzz stand on the courthouse steps Thursday with these ladies lined up behind him or was he just puffing more hot air?
Irish 2.0
Think it's this Thursday. Buzbee is trying to get Watson's phone
schmellba99
AG
Diggity said:

TarponChaser said:

schmellba99 said:

OnlyForNow said:

You're the one not doing it left to right.

you're basically picking up the girls and rearranging them in a picture.

Just leave them where they are in the picture and numerical rate them.

They are listed in order from left to right. Simple, because we on this side of the world read from left to right.

Now, rank them hottest to slightly less hot:

3, 5, 1, 6, 2, 4

You will probably have a different ranking. It will be wrong, but that's fine.

Simple. Easy. Everybody understands it. It is intuitive.

Your way sucks and is wrong.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

But, not sure how you can rank 1 & 2. Their faces are covered up.
agreed...5 @ #2 is also incorrect. She is a 5 in all things
If you think that brunette is 5 in that picture....odds are you spend a fair amount of time with a ballsack on your chin. HTMFH.
Diggity
AG
6? I was trying to be nice
Post removed:
by user
chimpanzee
Irish 2.0 said:

**** if I care. Was one Bumble date. Look her up. Not like I just pulled her name out of my ass. She does modeling work for Academy and some of the gyms around town too. Be surprised how many ugly ****s like me outkick their coverage with Bumble dates. She realized quickly I look better in pictures than I do in person.

Are you a Bumble employee, or just an investor?
Irish 2.0
chimpanzee said:

Irish 2.0 said:

**** if I care. Was one Bumble date. Look her up. Not like I just pulled her name out of my ass. She does modeling work for Academy and some of the gyms around town too. Be surprised how many ugly ****s like me outkick their coverage with Bumble dates. She realized quickly I look better in pictures than I do in person.

Neither. Just used it for awhile. No use for it anymore.
chimpanzee
Irish 2.0 said:

chimpanzee said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Half joking, I have no idea how these things work in practice, just thinking that advertising a roster of NFL cheerleader/fitness models on their site might drive some interest.
Irish 2.0
chimpanzee said:

Irish 2.0 said:

chimpanzee said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Half joking, I have no idea how these things work in practice, just thinking that advertising a roster of NFL cheerleader/fitness models on their site might drive some interest.
Only reason I knew she was a Texans Cheerleader was because she mentioned it at dinner. Sweet girl and not a stuck-up b**** that you might expect some of them might be. I saw a lot of local 'celebrities' on there. Guess theyr'e just as thirsty as the rest of us.
schmellba99
AG
third coast.. said:

Girl 1 with the hair in her face looks like the clear number 1. Wish we had more of her.

On that note, whatever happened to the texans cheerleader instagram thread.
You would just crap on it anyway, why do you really care?
Post removed:
by user
David_Puddy
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

22 Instagram friends in common. Let's see if she accepts me
Irish 2.0
REPORT: Many People In "League Circles" Believe Deshaun Watson Won't Play Football In 2021

Quote:

When the offseason first began, all eyes were on the Houston Texans after their superstar quarterback requested a trade from Houston and vowed to never play another down for the team.

But after more than 20 woman came forward and accused Watson of some form of sexual assault/harassment, there's a belief that not only will Watson not be playing for the Texans in 2021 but he may not be playing for anyone

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to ESPN last Thursday during the NFL Draft that the league is monitoring the situation:

"We're obviously following that and looking at that ourselves, there are important steps that we will be taking as part of out personal conduct policy. When we get to that point we will certainly make a decision."
schmellba99
AG
third coast.. said:

You are unstable.
Nahh, just call a spade a spade. Some folks don't like it though, sorry.
Post removed:
by user
chimpanzee
David_Puddy said:

Irish 2.0 said:

22 Instagram friends in common. Let's see if she accepts me

Shoot your shot...

bigjag19
AG
third coast.. said:

Yea, not worshiping basic thots gets people pretty riled up

We don't need to be tearing down each other when a whole thread exists of guys working out to impress other guys.
Post removed:
by user
bigjag19
AG
On the tine board no less.
Post removed:
by user
MAS444
AG
Stop talking (even remotely negative) about it lest ye shall be shamed.
schmellba99
AG
third coast.. said:

Yea, not worshiping basic thots gets people pretty riled up
Dude....about 37 people say the same thing about you. It's not that you don't "worship" them, nobody actually does.

It's that you absolutely sht on every post no matter what. LIke clockwork. For somebody that hates the game as much as you do, seems like you'd just not open that thread...but you do. And proceed to crap everywhere like an owl in a deer blind. It gets old, and I'm not the only one that makes snide ass comments about it.

We get it, your Philipino sailors are much better looking and more entertaining.
Post removed:
by user
AndesAg92
AG
third coast.. said:

If you cry about my opinions some more, maybe I'll stop providing them.

I like the other thirdcoast poster..

Boo you sir
AMW2010
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Hmmm they don't look familiar, and I've worked for the team for 6 years

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.