Houston
Sponsored by

D Watson allegations

38,222 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AMW2010
Ferris Wheel Allstar
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Up to 9 women have come forward with allegations. Can't blame this on OB and the franchise. This is going to be intriguing to watch.

Texaggie7nine
Nothing would surprise me anymore with the Texans.

Wouldn't be surprised that he did do what is alleged. Wouldn't be surprised to find out they are all paid off by Easterby to say this. Who knows anymore.
sts7049
AG
it seems buzbee is representing one of the plantiffs.
AgCPA95
AG
sts7049 said:

it seems buzbee is representing one of the plantiffs.
I think he is representing all 9 of the plaintiffs
Gap
AG
Another ouch for the Texans franchise as Watson's trade value is harmed by this on-going case.
Mas89
AG
Now when the punk takes a knee it will be to pray he doesn't lose all his millions to What Went Wong

This will be very expensive to settle.
TxAg82
AG
After the off-season they have had the Texans should just ask for a redo and start over fresh as an expansion team again.

Maybe they should try moving into the Dome. There is a serious curse going on at Reliant.
schmellba99
AG
Apparently he really likes his bunghole massaged, up to the prostate
cajunaggie08
AG
TxAg82 said:

After the off-season they have had the Texans should just ask for a redo and start over fresh as an expansion team again.

Maybe they should try moving into the Dome. There is a serious curse going on at Reliant.
Like the Oilers and Astros weren't cursed in the dome? The entire complex is cursed
rancher1953
Remember the scene with Paul Crew and warden. Deshaun Watson is new star.

AG
The guy is a young, multimillionaire NFL quarterback.

One would think he could satisfy these types of urges fairly easily with a host of willing volunteers.

The level of stupidity some of these guys demonstrate is truly hard to comprehend.
htxag09
AG
It's funny to me how many people immediately jump to arms to protect a football player they've never met and have no clue of his personality, let alone, if he'd do something like this.

Sure, possible these people just see payday. Just as possible watsons an entitled creep and it's true.
TXAG 05
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Nothing would surprise me anymore with the Texans.

Wouldn't be surprised that he did do what is alleged. Wouldn't be surprised to find out they are all paid off by Easterby to say this. Who knows anymore.

I'm with you on this one. The Texans are such a s*** show right now, there's nothing I won't believe from them.
NoahAg
My assumption:

First plaintiff: Watson probably did "accidentally" touch her hand w/ his wee-wee.
3 of the other 8: Watson's nefarious wee-wee touch worked as he hoped. Now they're trying to cash in.
4 others: His rouse didn't work. Now they're trying to cash in.
Last one: He didn't try. Now she's trying to cash in.
Texaggie7nine
schmellba99 said:

Apparently he really likes his bunghole massaged, up to the prostate
Is that odd?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
htxag09 said:

It's funny to me how many people immediately jump to arms to protect a football player they've never met and have no clue of his personality, let alone, if he'd do something like this.
It's probably less of that and more of how all these women ended up with a certain lawyer. And may not have contacted law enforcement.

Quote:

Sure, possible these people just see payday.
Uh, what else do you think they are asking for with their personal injury lawsuits?
The Milkman
AG
Up to 22!
ptothemo
AG
Patiently waiting for Dora to cross-check the dates of allegations and connect the massage activity to a spike in covid cases. Seems like a press conference opportunity.
redag06
ptothemo said:

Patiently waiting for Dora to cross-check the dates of allegations and connect the massage activity to a spike in covid cases. Seems like a press conference opportunity.

I did take note that one of them took place almost a year ago. And laughed that Watson cared more about his rub and tug than covid.
redag06
The Milkman said:

Up to 22!
Couldn't even resist the urge after Buzbee made his first contact. Watson is an IDIOT.
Al Bula
AG
Most Texans thing ever?!

Entitled QB gets butthurt he isn't consulted for new HC
Demands trade
Front office seems open to the idea
Entitled QB gets rep as massage parlor diddler
Trade value diminishes
buddybee
Hearing strong rumors that Watson going to be traded to Patriots. Bob Craft urgently wanting to make deal for a rub and tug partner.
Tone2002
Stop reading at single mother of two....

Not one police complaint among twenty two alleged "victims"
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
Tone2002 said:

Stop reading at single mother of two....

Not one police complaint among twenty two alleged "victims"
Stopped defending him when I read he hired Rusty Hardin.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I don't know. If someone was coming after me for all I was worth while alleging criminal misconduct, Rusty would be on my short list of people to call.
Diggity
AG
TarponChaser
It's a pretty bizarre situation. I tend to be skeptical of these accusations when they're made in the media and via civil suit rather than criminal charges but there's a lot of smoke here. We'll see how it plays out.

What I find most fascinating is how the media is really torn here. Do they support the young, black man from these "baseless" allegations or do they #believeallwomen? I don't think they know.

I also find it crazy that some people think this is some sort of McNair/Easterby conspiracy. I just can't see how this is supposed to play out. Are they trying to prevent him from demanding a trade and diminishing his trade value? Are they seeking to pile up legal costs so he has to play? Are they trying to make him out to be a bad guy? Use a morality clause to void his massive contract? Qui bono?
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
I was just picking out an arbitrary "fact' to post a counterpoint about.

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
TarponChaser said:

It's a pretty bizarre situation. I tend to be skeptical of these accusations when they're made in the media and via civil suit rather than criminal charges but there's a lot of smoke here. We'll see how it plays out.

What I find most fascinating is how the media is really torn here. Do they support the young, black man from these "baseless" allegations or do they #believeallwomen? I don't think they know.

I also find it crazy that some people think this is some sort of McNair/Easterby conspiracy. I just can't see how this is supposed to play out. Are they trying to prevent him from demanding a trade and diminishing his trade value? Are they seeking to pile up legal costs so he has to play? Are they trying to make him out to be a bad guy? Use a morality clause to void his massive contract? Qui bono?
You pretty much nailed my thoughts on this situation.

Irish 2.0
TarponChaser said:

One thing I have learned about lawsuits in Texas...Don't bet against Buzbee.
BCG Disciple
AG
htxag09 said:

Sure, possible these people just see payday. Just as possible watsons an entitled creep and it's true.

Usually these things start with police reports and affidavits, then months, then civil lawsuits. This one went civil lawsuit, and police reports / affidavit. I don't like the qb, but honestly I am going to try to defend any man in this situation.
BQ_90
AG
if this goes to trial they need to open up the Dome or something and sell tickets. Hardin vs Buzzbee will be glorious entertainment.
SlackerAg
AG
BQ_90 said:

if this goes to trial they need to open up the Dome or something and sell tickets. Hardin vs Buzzbee will be glorious entertainment.
Ed Emmett's Thunder-Dome.
DustysLineup
AG
My two dollar bet would be on Hardin.
MAS444
AG
Yeah same. Hardin is a great lawyer and I'd much rather have his clients than Buzbee's. The likeability and credibility of the clients matters a lot.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.