Houston
Sponsored by

D Watson allegations

38,240 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AMW2010
MAS444
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Not ambulance chaser cases coming from his associates.

Since you know so much about his practice (and are vilifying those saying mean things...or "claims" about him without proof), care to elaborate on this?
Chewy
AG
There's no doubt some merit in these claims but nobody knows how much. It's all speculation. Buzz says it's not about the money yet tried to settle for $100K and then filed civil suits before doing anything criminally.

Rusty says it was all consensual and they look forward to their day in court and criminal investigation.

I think at the end of the day Deshaun is a creep and made some really bad decisions. The numbers look bad for him. However, I think it's safe to say that if it was any of us on this board in Deshauns shoes we wouldn't have Buzz breathing down our necks. He would have looked at our net worth and given the girls a number to another attorney or HPD.

Lot of puffing the chest going on here.

Right now the ball is definitely in Deshauns court and I think he has two real options:

1) Pull a Tiger to a degree not admitting complete guilt but saying he made some bad choices and believed the situations to be consensual. He understands his actions were not appropriate and he's sorry. He's gonna take a year off for counseling.

2) Go Bob Barker and double down this was consensual and he'll have his day in court with these girls.

Personally I hope it's #2 just for the theater.
Goose
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Goose said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Goose said:

AdamsBQ06 said:

My FIL is a retired Houston Area attorney and had a pretty successful career, he tried a few cases against Buzby a while back. He doesn't have many nice things to say about Buzby but he doesn't consider Buzby to be a liar. So he thinks there is merit in these allegations, Buzby wouldn't be taking the case if these were meritless claims.
Let's not pretend for one second that Tony Buzbee isn't in the business of scoring fat settlements and/or civil judgments against those with the means to pay, merited or meritless.

I don't know all of Buzbee's litigation history, but I can't think of any meritless claims he's rolled out off the top of my head. Care to add some context there?
Yeah the context is that he's a personal injury attorney.

So all personal injury attorneys bring on meritless cases? Is that what you're saying? You don't have any cases to cite. Just because he's a personal injury attorney. Got it. Your claim is meritless
No what I said was that personal injury attorneys bring on cases that get their clients, and therefore them, money. It's not their job to decide the merits, if any. It's their job to get their client money.

I swear, this is liking having an argument with someone about whether or not dog**** smells bad or something.
Chewy
AG
Quote:

I swear, this is liking having an argument with someone about whether or not dog**** smells bad or something.
Or if a simple design change to a cooler is technology.

#itsnot
Diggity
AG
when we're done breaking down the merits of The Buzbee Law Firm cases, can we dive into Jim Adler's world?
MAS444
AG
What do you want to know?
Diggity
AG
well for starters, he's clearly tough....but is he smart?
MAS444
AG
Marketing genius.
Chewy
AG
Diggity said:

when we're done breaking down the merits of The Buzbee Law Firm cases, can we dive into Jim Adler's world?
Why? Everybody knows he's a meritless 2 bit ambulance chaser.

Although the Tough Smart Lager by Greater Heights Brewery in his honor isn't so bad if you're looking for something lighter to sip rather than a hop fueled IPA hoping the hair on your neck grows faster while you debate things in depth that you've only read briefly about on the Internet.
DustysLineup
AG

Quote:

especially one that's generosity dwarfs anyone's on this site
Yeah, you don't know that.
thirdcoast
AG

A woman who invites men into her for house rub downs has been damaged beyond repair by Watson moving in a way that made his pee pee touch her hand.

I call BS.
AndesAg92
AG
So who's the real third coast?
Post removed:
by user
rcb
AG
When I think of Buzbee, I happily associate him with the firing of Sumlin. That's good enough for me.
sushi94
AG
So Nike, Beats, NRG, HEB ending/suspending relationship with DW. Guess that's why DW should have paid silence money for his "innocence"
Post removed:
by user
lancevance
thirdcoast said:

A woman who invites men into her for house rub downs has been damaged beyond repair by Watson moving in a way that made his pee pee touch her hand.

I call BS.

Sounds like something my grandma or one her various really old school cousins would say.
thirdcoast
AG
lancevance said:

thirdcoast said:

I call BS.

Sounds like something my grandma or one her various really old school cousins would say.

Your grandma would probably also say that the word "assault" is not defined as moving the body in a way that allowed the penus to graze a hand massaging the groin.

Your grandma would probably also say that the word "racist" is not defined by requiring an ID to vote or requiring standardized tests.

Words have meaning.
Serious Lee
those ****ing bangs are awful
Al Bula
AG
This is the most Texans thing ever. Just when you think they cannot f ck up anymore -- and the Texans are known for meteoric dramatic losses -- they keep a snake oil salesman on staff to be the righthand man of the GM coming from a franchise only great because of the GOAT, they hire a yes man as HC and now DW wants to get jerked off by several average-looking professional jerker offers...

If they can ever top this clown show I will be shocked. Why couldn't he have at least knocked one up for the ultra drama. Arian Foster thinks Deshaun's game is weak.
thirdcoast
AG
I don't trust anyone who wears a mask while doing this...especially after the mandate is lifted.

Hard to believe a tough combat chick like this would be destroyed over a penus graze to hand. And how did Watson even do that without using his own hand? Think about what actually happened and what this girl was crying about.

https://instagr.am/p/CL-d0RnJpFO
Post removed:
by user
Hammerly High Dive Crips
lancevance said:

thirdcoast said:

I call BS.

I like your grandma. Pics?
Agnes Moffitt Rollin 60's - RIP Casper and Lil Ricky - FREE GOOFY AND LUCKY!
DustysLineup
AG
Gilfs
thirdcoast
AG
Watson plays a black QB victim, then gets destroyed by BLM liberal that thinks she is higher on the victim hierarchy.

So much irony

https://instagr.am/p/CA5YGHWlHWM
Post removed:
by user
BBRex
AG
It's probably a really annoying thing that happens somewhat regularly, but now she gets to get back at a client who did it.
AgCPA95
AG
third coast.. said:

I'm more surprised that her Instagram isn't private.
Probably a good look for her case to keep it open since it documents her business.
MAS444
AG
Agree. She's not what I expected at all and it looks like she's serious about her business. I expected more of an Instagram "model" type person.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
I dunno. I've seen a client of his, who was alleging a complete inability to work due to mental anguish, leave their Instagram open. Large amounts of "post-injury" international pleasure travel, concert, and tequila-fueled party pictures. I don't think it was strategic, I think it was careless.
I Am A Critic
MAS444 said:

Agree. She's not what I expected at all and it looks like she's serious about her business. I expected more of an Instagram "model" type person.
It'd be interesting to go back and see what her account looked like a few months ago. I guarantee Buzbee and his team helped her scrub anything that could possibly look incriminating/enticing.
Post removed:
by user
thirdcoast
AG
Ashley Solis posts "somehow these hands can heal and do damage at the same time."

A) her hands weren't doing much damage at all in that kick boxing video.

B) her hand that grazed Watson's D may have destroyed a black man's career and cost millions.

She also posts "Lives are more important than feelings getting hurt about me speaking up".

A) her speaking up on BLM didn't didn't hurt any feelings and certainly didn't save any lives.

B) apparently $100k was more important than her speaking up against Watson, until he denied it, then destroying his black life became most important.
BohunkAg
AG
AgCPA95 said:

third coast.. said:

I'm more surprised that her Instagram isn't private.
Probably a good look for her case to keep it open since it documents her business.
This coming from someone who has touched plenty of male genitalia.
sts7049
AG
Quote:

her hand that grazed Watson's D
wait, were you there jerking off in the corner and saw exactly how it went down?

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.