Houston
Sponsored by

D Watson allegations

38,478 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AMW2010
Post removed:
by user
Jugstore Cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What are the "interesting locations?" Like a beach house with a nice view, or a motel room around 59 & Bissonnet? Or down by the docks where no one can hear you scream?
T Durden
AG
Harry Lime said:

What are the "interesting locations?" Like a beach house with a nice view, or a motel room around 59 & Bissonnet? Or down by the docks where no one can hear you scream?

Interesting...I'm taking notes.
MAS444
AG
As a Plaintiffs' attorney you're always interested in settling - but after there weren't any initial offers (that we know of) and Watson hired Rusty, I very seriously doubt he thinks early settlement is a realistic possibility. He damn sure knows he's not going to scare...or "bad press" Rusty into settling. Rusty loves the press as much or more than Buzbee.
Chewy
AG
Yeah. That's what I'm most intrigued by is the battle of egos and money involved here. Lots of emotion and Buzz keeps doubling down on it.

The reality is this will likely "dissolve" away with the majority of the facts never truly known.

Until then it's some high stakes poker with two capable people in their chosen areas of practice. The civil and criminal aspects are what I find most interesting as they're two different aspects of the law and just because you're good at one doesn't mean you're good at the other.

I do believe Buzz would be better served to tone down his rhetoric a bit but I'm just a moron on a keyboard who never served in the Marines and while my momma was a public school teacher she never drove the bus as far as I know so that's working against me.
schmellba99
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

schmellba99 said:

Apparently he really likes his bunghole massaged, up to the prostate
Is that odd?
I mean, if you are jetch it's perfectly normal. And for the 16 people that starred your post also.
sts7049
AG
don't knock it till you try it son
htxag09
AG
18 massage therapists have released statements saying they've worked with Watson and defending him. 21 now in the lawsuit. How many damn massages does this guy get?
Diggity
AG
I know he's a member at the Houstonian.

I wonder if Trellis is named in any of these suits?
GEA89
AG
htxag09 said:

18 massage therapists have released statements saying they've worked with Watson and defending him. 21 now in the lawsuit. How many damn massages does this guy get?
That is the thing, 20 say he is bad, 18 say he is good....... that is a lot of rub and tugs.
Win At Life
AG
GEA89 said:

htxag09 said:

That is the thing, 20 say he is bad, 18 say he is good....... that is a lot of rub and tugs.
Looks like 18 of them were butt-ugly.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG

Quote:

that is a lot of rub and tugs.
Matsui
AG
Diff one each day of the month. Sounds normal.
bigjag19
AG
Win At Life said:

GEA89 said:

htxag09 said:

This was my first thought.
Ghost91
I'll be torched for this, but I strongly believe that there should be a statute of limitations on how long after the alleged rape it can be reported.

I say victims must report the matter to the police within 48 hours, or forever shut up. All this "she had to find her voice"...."hearing other womens' stories finally empowered her" BS is ridiculous and funny how it only seems to happen when the offender is rich.

Also, I love how almost every one of the allegations against DW read the same - "In our first appointment, he asked me to massage his butt hole and rubbed his ***** on me...I was in shock and disgusted and cried for days....Then in our SECOND session, he.......". Yeah it was so awful you did it again another time or three.
BBRex
AG
Yeah, that's a terrible take.
Texan_Aggie
AG
Ghost91 said:

I'll be torched for this, but I strongly believe that there should be a statute of limitations on how long after the alleged rape it can be reported.

I say victims must report the matter to the police within 48 hours, or forever shut up. All this "she had to find her voice"...."hearing other womens' stories finally empowered her" BS is ridiculous and funny how it only seems to happen when the offender is rich.

Also, I love how almost every one of the allegations against DW read the same - "In our first appointment, he asked me to massage his butt hole and rubbed his ***** on me...I was in shock and disgusted and cried for days....Then in our SECOND session, he.......". Yeah it was so awful you did it again another time or three.
So a 48 hour turnaround for a significantly traumatic and potentially physically debilitating matter? Seems logical.

This is so dumb, it has to be a troll.
Irish 2.0
Ghost91 said:

Your take is bad and you should fell bad. I'm guessing you haven't met any women that have been victims before have you?
WES2006AG
AG
Ghost91 said:

You are right that you will be torched, that is the only correct thing you posted though.
Boo Weekley
Harry Lime said:

I have killed so many boners rolling up on people in the parking lot by the public pool in the TC Jester Park between 34th and 43rd. It's shady AF at night. Might have 3-4 affairs going on simultaneously in that one acre at any given time after dark.
Boo Weekley
Irish 2.0 said:

Ghost91 said:

Your take is bad and you should fell bad. I'm guessing you haven't met any women that have been victims before have you?
48 hours is absurd. But I'd be fine with a year or maybe even two.

You come out 10-15 years after an "incident" and I'm sorry but you have a clear motive and do not deserve a thing.
Boo Weekley
Win At Life said:

GEA89 said:

htxag09 said:

Or paid off recently.
Boo Weekley
Sasappis said:

Harry Lime said:

Tens of thousands of people are related to someone in that department. And thousands of people have commented on Acevedo's job performance, not just the Butcher's Boy.

And none of that has nothing to do with why the women never filed a criminal complaint but are comfortable talking to a plaintiff's attorney, which is what Buzbee's statement claimed to be addressing.
Do you think the women are less credible because they talked to Buzbee instead of the police?
Absolutely. Generally wreaks of a $$$ motive. When you are truly hurt or in serious distress, you go to the cops, not an ambulance chaser.

You don't think it's very bizarre if a woman claiming to be raped/sexually assaulted goes to a high profile attorney, rather than the police?

So a guy wanted a masseuse to touch his D?

Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
What are yalls thoughts now that we have an actual face to the allegations?
Milwaukees Best Light
AG
I hope this isn't one he flew in. I can see it in a poorly lit room after several beers, but not worth all that hassle. Dude is a NFL star. He should be pulling way better with no effort. What a reckless moron.
randy828
AG
Click2houston has the press conference she spoke at.

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
redag06
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

Makes him even creepier that he doesn't he even do this to attractive women.
Texaggie7nine

Kinda wishing Texans would have traded him and got something for him.
7nine
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
redag06 said:

Makes him even creepier that he doesn't he even do this to attractive women.
Everyone knows really hot ones won't do fun stuff unless you're setting em up w/ Dubai money.
Post removed:
by user
texsn95
AG

A 3-win season on the horizon?
redag06
texsn95 said:

A 3-win season on the horizon?
Seems generous since they won 4 with Watson at qb. I guess there is an additional game this season.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.