Houston
Sponsored by

D Watson allegations

38,392 Views | 304 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by AMW2010
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hardin has to be pushing 80. I wonder how much longer he'll keep going.
Irish 2.0
MAS444 said:

Yeah same. Hardin is a great lawyer and I'd much rather have his clients than Buzbee's. The likeability and credibility of the clients matters a lot.
A win for Buzbee is a win for Aggie Athletics
MAS444
AG
Yep but he seems to be in pretty good health. He's one of those dudes that doesn't do much else but work (and sporting events). Not a big drinker.
BQ_90
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

MAS444 said:

Yeah same. Hardin is a great lawyer and I'd much rather have his clients than Buzbee's. The likeability and credibility of the clients matters a lot.
no ****, we could use a half track by the tank he donated to us.
Irish 2.0
BQ_90 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

MAS444 said:

no ****, we could use a half track by the tank he donated to us.
Maybe some exterior improvements on Reed...
Chewy
AG
This is fascinating to me because like others there's two big things at play here:

1) For the first time the media is saying "let's wait on the facts to play out" before we rush to judgement. It's refreshing to watch everyone hit the pause button for facts and information before passing judgement.

2) You have an amazing offensive attorney in Buzbee and an amazing defensive attorney in Hardin. My money is on Hardin because I don't think this is Buzbees strength. Buzbee is all about getting money out of businesses for pretty bad acts. Hardin is all about defending individuals against accusations that aren't fully buttoned down.

The messages Buzbee has released are pretty questionable. He claimed to be working with an HPD detective while HPD says they're not working with Buzbee.

I personally think Buzbee is headed down the path of the Hand Doc where his quest for attention takes over his professional reputation. Despite what he says everything he's posted so far is about him. Nobody loves Buzz more than Buzz. Even his momma who said something in the 80s between driving the bus and working at the snack bar.

Maybe he's hoping these cases will finally get his television "show" watched. Or then again, maybe what Deshaun did was in fact completely "uninvited."
Diggity
AG
Chewy said:

1) For the first time the media is talking "let's wait on the facts to play out" before we rush to judgement. It's refreshing to watch everyone hit the pause button for facts and information before passing judgement.
refreshing? the media doesn't want to touch this with a 10 foot pole, for obvious reasons.
Chewy
AG
Yeah. For the media this is definitely the meme with two buttons and the guy is sweating because he doesn't want to push either. It's funny and refreshing.
Ferris Wheel Allstar
AG
it is the lead story now, up to 13
Irish 2.0
Ferris Wheel Allstar said:

it is the lead story now, up to 13

#believeallwomen

....sometimes
BMX Bandit
What do you mean by "not touch" this? And now it's been all over local news & espn for sure
Diggity
AG
Guess I wasn't clear.

I was responding to Chewy's post about "letting the facts play out".

Media isn't going to take a side here because it's a Catch-22
Irish 2.0
Diggity said:

Guess I wasn't clear.

I was responding to Chewy's post about "letting the facts play out".

Media isn't going to take a side here because it's a Catch-22

Hasn't stopped them in the past from taking a side with unsubstantiated accusations.
Chewy
AG
For something of this magnitude the media sure has played this one differently than similar stories. It's definitely making news but the judgement and slant isn't there.

Not saying it's not big news but the skewering of either side isn't there.

The biggest leap is trying to link Buzz and Cal.
Diggity
AG
I just haven't seen any of the typical "talking heads" commentary on this story at all, which would typically be the case for such a high profile person.
Irish 2.0
Diggity said:

I just haven't seen any of the typical "talking heads" commentary on this story at all, which would typically be the case for such a high profile person.

True. Think back to the Ben Rothlisberger accusations of 12 years ago vs the Watson accusations of today
rancher1953
Is this an attempt by the white plantation owner to keep a brother down and own the plantation. After all the Buzbee mansion is next door to the McNair plantation.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
MAS444 said:

An acquaintance was his client one time. Listening to Rusty to talk about it, I'd probably trust him with whatever.
Post removed:
by user
cajunaggie08
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

MAS444 said:

Is Buzbee back to donating to A&M athletics again? He made a pretty big deal about stopping all support last summer when some members of the football team were protesting the Sully statue.
Irish 2.0
cajunaggie08 said:

Irish 2.0 said:

MAS444 said:

Is Buzbee back to donating to A&M athletics again? He made a pretty big deal about stopping all support last summer when some members of the football team were protesting the Sully statue.
My understanding is he didn't stop donating. Just didn't do his suite in 2020. Not 100% sure though
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Lemme in that bootie.
sts7049
AG
one of buzbee's attorneys at his firm

Irish 2.0
I applaud your stalking skills...Measurements?
GoAgs92
AG
John Travolta
Al Gore
Deshaun?

Hardin will turn every one of the women into prostitutes.

How much were you paid for this additional "service"?

How many times in the past have you performed this "service" for a client?
Chewy
AG
I have no idea the facts other than what's out there but you're 100% correct.

The poor girl that flew in from Atlanta will get ROASTED by Rusty. I mean how many other times has she flown for a client? I'm not saying Deshaun is in the right but Rusty will ask some really uncomfortable questions of these girls.

It will be a damn circus in the courtroom for sure.

I would love to know the conversations between Buzz and Rusty right now. I'm sure Rusty just rolls his eyes a lot.
Irish 2.0
Stranger things happen. Robert Kraft flew to FL on his private jet for a $100 rub and tug the same day his team was playing a divisional championship game (think it was a Div. Champ game at least).
Post removed:
by user
BohunkAg
AG
Uh oh.....

Jackal99
AG
Deleted. What did it say?
htxag09
AG
Witnesses close to the situations say there were some sexual encounters but they were consensual.
Chewy
AG
And what happened to Kraft? Nothing. The video didn't even get released. How he kept that out of the hands of TMZ is magical.

I'm not saying nothing happened. I'm just saying these girls and Buzz better be careful what they're hoping to get out of this.

I too believe this will never go to court and will just wash away. It's going to be a he said/she said that won't clear anything up.

I wouldn't be shocked if Deshaun pulls a Tiger and claims a sex addiction where he goes away for a year and then comes back.
Diggity
AG

from his "marketing manager"

not saying his story isn't true, but this isn't a disinterested third party by any stretch.
Chewy
AG
And so begins the he said/she said.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.