Houston
Sponsored by

Tree trimming Conroe: Large Oak

1,333 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 2girlsdad
2girlsdad
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have what's easily an 80ft Oak that needs to be trimmed back. Any suggestions on a company and expected price?
AgFlyGuy
AG
Call Dennis with H&H Tree Service.
(936) 520-4882

Hard to say about cost, depends on what they have to remove. They removed a large oak (~30') from my yard last year for $750. Fully insured
Bregxit
AG
I used Bill Beal's to remove some limbs that grew over and on to my roof. They did a great job and were very mindful of the pool equipment they were working over so as not to damage anything.
2girlsdad
Going with Jeff LeBlanc with North Lake Tree Service. He was insanely knowledgeable and seemed like a good guy! I'll burn the wood on my property so at least save on haul away.

Tree Removal
Cut and pile (40' sweet gum and 40' water oak)
2 trees - $300.00

Tree Cutting/Pruning/Trimming (
Removal of storm damage and thinning of canopy
4 trees - $1,200.00 (All 40-60' water oaks)
Misc Expense
Fuel charge
1 $50.00
Total:
$1,550.00
dahouse
AG
Nothing to add other than my offer to haul off some of the oak once it's down. I can even cut to size. I say "some" because I don't know how much there will be.
Cody
Fightin Texas Aggie c/o 04
2girlsdad
I misspoke, the two trees coming down are ash and sweet gum. The water oaks are being trimmed.

However next year, or this fall, I'll be taking some water oaks down in my front yard. Might not be the best wood because they are either dead or almost dead.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.