Houston
Sponsored by

What's your Halloween costume this year?

1,444 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AlaskanAg99
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
From TexAgs Sponsor:

\
There is more than enough new material this year to generate ideas for your costume! What/who will you be this Halloween? Tell us and you'll be automatically entered to win a Belly Buster Certificate (Large 2 Topping, 6 Peproni rolls, and 1 order Cinnamonstyxz).

Our dining rooms are open!
Also, we offer curbside pickup. Customers can arrive and give us a call to bring the food out to their vehicle. We also offer contactless delivery.

We are offering all of our daily specials all the time (except Tuesday $1 rolls of course) which includes: Belly Buster (Lg 2 top, 6 rolls, and dessert for $23), Any 2 medium pizzas for $20, any 2 large pizzas for $28, as well as many lunch and manager specials!

Additional Specials:
Family Feast - Large 1 topping pizza and 1 dozen rolls for $25.00
Bundle - Any 2 medium pizzas, medium stromboli, 6 rolls, any dessert and any 2 liter of soda for $40.00

We are taking many steps including hourly common area sanitizing, sanitizing stations at the counter, removal of all customer contact items (fountain drinks, condiments, napkin dispensers), using only single-serve items. and more.

Customers can call or order online at doubledaves.com
Hours are adjusted to 11 am to 10 pm every day.
Order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com
Dill-Ag13
AG
John Smith to match my Daughter as Pocahontas
Goodest Poster
AG
Nothing. But wanted to say I wish they would build some DD's in Houston.
schmendeler
AG
i'm going as a beer-drinking dad.
DiskoTroop
Going naked with an envelope around the nether regions and will be a Male in Ballot
CyanideJenkins
AG
jftx04 said:

Nothing. But wanted to say I wish they would build some DD's in Houston.
There used to be one on Mason road in Katy, but it closed down a year or two ago.

Al Bula
AG
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
That pic never ceases to amaze me. The girl in the foreground with the pre-Karen cut now lives with her husband (who is between oilfield jobs) somewhere out in Cypress where her 3 above-average kids have been on lockdown but she finally had to relent if Aydynn wants to get back to t-ball lessons so he can be sure to get that scholarship.
TxAg82
AG
Ocean Of Funk said:

The best costume of the decade, especially for us living in Houston and aware of the drama surrounding the high rise.
Panama Red
AG
And it still has not had a single brick laid for construction.
The TC Jester

Nitro Power
AG
Poor redneck with a beat down pick em up truck.
AlaskanAg99
AG
I was going to say Schumer with ACB's tire tracks over his face. GMC Dulie GOP edition.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.