Houston
Sponsored by

10:32 and no Breakfast at Chic Fil A

5,878 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Magic City Wings
Rexter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Noble07 said:

I've never understood this. If you're out of something and now have lunch items in the fryer I get it.

But based on the way they operate you have to assume they literally throw all of the chicken minis etc in the trash at 1030 sharp.

Nah.....the chicken minis are just nuggets on a tiny dinner roll.
VictoryLapAg
AG
This thread makes me laugh. Thank you
FtBendTxAg
AG
I have rolled up to chick fila on several occasions on Sunday's wondering why no line.
Premium
AG
FtBendTxAg said:

I have rolled up to chick fila on several occasions on Sunday's wondering why no line.

Pretty much the cruelest joke on America, and it keeps on giving.
Marauder Blue 6
AG
Rexter said:

Noble07 said:

I've never understood this. If you're out of something and now have lunch items in the fryer I get it.

But based on the way they operate you have to assume they literally throw all of the chicken minis etc in the trash at 1030 sharp.

Nah.....the chicken minis are just nuggets on a tiny dinner roll.

Today's chicken minis are tomorrow's chicken salad.
Jock 07
AG
Chick-fil-A breakfast went to **** when they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuits
12th Man Ag
AG
Jock 07 said:

Chick-fil-A breakfast went to **** when they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuits

Houston Chick-fil-A's still serve the Spicy Biscuit.
213 Grove
AG
Premium said:

At risk of being roasted, came here to vent.

At 10:32, in the drive through, got turned down on ordering breakfast "per company policy"?

As much good customer service they have, talk about poor customer service - you mean your pre-made biscuits and chicken can't make their way out of the window?

I left and am at Starbucks....

You think that sucks....couple weeks ago I was on my way to whataburger about 15 minutes before closing breakfast as I live about 10 minutes away. I tried to put in a mobile order to be safe but it said won't arrive in time for breakfast even tho my eta was 5 minutes early. So I step on it and get to whataburger about 4-5 minutes before breakfast ends but the line is decently long however I wasn't worried because I was in line I though. I finally get to the counter and it's 11:01am. Wouldn't serve me breakfast. I about came over that counter that morning.
ChipFTAC01
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Jock 07 said:

Was wondering if you were going to pop up on this. Keep up the good work.
BowSowy
AG
Noble07 said:

When I worked at CFA many years ago, all the leftover breakfast items were taken to local schools
TXAG 05
AG
213 Grove said:

Premium said:

At 10:32, in the drive through, got turned down on ordering breakfast "per company policy"?

As much good customer service they have, talk about poor customer service - you mean your pre-made biscuits and chicken can't make their way out of the window?

You think that sucks....couple weeks ago I was on my way to whataburger about 15 minutes before closing breakfast as I live about 10 minutes away. I tried to put in a mobile order to be safe but it said won't arrive in time for breakfast even tho my eta was 5 minutes early. So I step on it and get to whataburger about 4-5 minutes before breakfast ends but the line is decently long however I wasn't worried because I was in line I though. I finally get to the counter and it's 11:01am. Wouldn't serve me breakfast. I about came over that counter that morning.

Sounds like some of y'all need to manage your time better.
DiskoTroop
TXAG 05 said:

213 Grove said:

Premium said:

Sounds like some of y'all need to manage your time better.

Sounds like some of y'all need to learn how to fry a damn egg. With the exception of a McGriddle pancake (not sure how to make one at home) there is simply no reason to eat breakfast out if not out of sheer convenience. In which case this kind of malaise is really kinda dumb. Breakfast is so easy to make it's scary.

Even cowboys could make breakfast on a campfire with a Dutch oven.

Lord help us if you folks can't fry bacon and an egg and put it between two halves of a bun.
RK
AG
you know what's easier to make than breakfast?

hot dogs.
Panama Red
AG
Quote:

Even cowboys could make breakfast on a campfire with a Dutch oven.
And if there was a Whataburger near the campsite, the Dutch oven wouldn't have made the trip.

I heard Indians ate every part of a Buffalo. Anyone buying pre-sliced meat at the HEB Deli really needs to reexamine their culinary capabilities.
The Milkman
AG
If I'm there at a breakfast cutoff time I'll wait until I can get real food off the lunch menu. There's nothing at any fast food place breakfast menu that can't be topped by an item on their primary one.

Perhaps CFA and Whataburger were doing you a favor.
Ghost91
Noble07 said:

No no NO. You can't start rewarding behavior like the OP's. Today it's 10:32, okay we'll make him a biscuit. Next week it's 10:35. Mmm, okay we made him a biscuit at 10:32 before, so...we'll do it #MyPleasure.
Next time it's 10:42. You see where this is going? Do you know what happens if the time gets pushed back to 10:42? Anarchy, that's what. Think Mad Max Thunderdome meets Lord of the Flies.

My God, man, THINK.
TMACsDaMan
That's how all day breakfast got started!
GrayMatter
AG
Quote:

LoL wut?

Insert Spiderman meme
FCBlitz
No F'ing kidding. Please shoot me if I loose it in public for something like this.

AMW2010
AG
I had something similar happen to me a few weeks ago.

I got in line to get breakfast at like 10:15am.... I got to the menu at 10:31am and tried to order breakfast... she told me I couldn't. So at that point I waited in a long line for 15 minutes ( mind you the lines are only that long because they are drive thru only ). So I said ok and at that point was stuck in the line and couldn't get out. I continued to wait behind about 8 more cars so I could finish the drive thru. A lot of people behind me kept driving as well. I wasn't mad, but like at least have someone outside that says this is the cut off spot for breakfast. At my chick fil a, once you get in the line, you can't get out until you through the entire line.

I left and went to whataburger because they serve breakfast til 11am...
BowSowy
AG
This is such a ******y post. Holy *****
GEA89
AG
You were late. End of thread.
DiskoTroop
BowSowy said:

This is such a ******y post. Holy *****

Look do you want old Tine Board Drama or not?
chimpanzee
Has anyone tried saying "my pleasure" to a Chick-Fil-a employee? Do you enter an infinite loop of politeness?
Bondag
AG
12th Man Ag said:

Jock 07 said:

Spicy chicken biscuit with Colby Jack and an egg. The only downside is the cheese is sized for the sandwich so it can be a little messy when it melts to the wrapper.

Just drove thru
Panama Red
AG
OP made it to Old Row

https://instagr.am/p/CGsWr4FHfYW
Magic City Wings
Breakfast at 10:32? What are you a Democrat?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.