Everyone remembers where they were when the Aggies beat LSU in seven overtimes. We all remember the Bonfire game, The Shot, by Acie Law, and many more high profile victories for the maroon and white. But what we want to know from you is what Aggie sporting event, or singular performance you hold in high regard that may not be a consensus top play by your Aggie family.

For example, I will always remember watching #16 TAMU and Johnny Football beat #15 Mississippi State on TV at Corner Bar with a group of friends. I saw an amazing player in a great game with awesome friends . . . and I met my wife that day!!

The winner will receive a Pizza Party Pack Certificate which is your choice of 6 Large 1-topping pizzas or 50 Peproni Rolls.

Our dining rooms are open!
Also, we offer curbside pickup. Customers can arrive and give us a call to bring the food out to their vehicle. We also offer contactless delivery.

We are offering all of our daily specials all the time (except Tuesday $1 rolls of course) which includes: Belly Buster (Lg 2 top, 6 rolls, and dessert for $23), Any 2 medium pizzas for $20, any 2 large pizzas for $28, as well as many lunch and manager specials!

Additional Specials:
Family Feast - Large 1 topping pizza and 1 dozen rolls for $25.00
Bundle - Any 2 medium pizzas, medium stromboli, 6 rolls, any dessert and any 2 liter of soda for $40.00

We are taking many steps including hourly common area sanitizing, sanitizing stations at the counter, removal of all customer contact items (fountain drinks, condiments, napkin dispensers), using only single-serve items. and more.
Customers can call or order online at doubledaves.com
Hours are adjusted to 11 am to 10 pm every day.
Order online at DOUBLEDAVES.COM

Joseph Adair, '05
District Manager-DDBV
ddbvjoeadair@yahoo.com
www.doubledaves.com