Houston
Sponsored by

Orthopedic Surgeon in Houston

1,294 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by El Duke
chewy03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for an orthopedic surgeon in the houston area that specializes in knee issues. Prefer med center area, but willing to make the drive.
ceatm07
Walt Lowe did my ACL and meniscus repair and he's in the med center.

Adam Freedhand is a great one as well located in the Memorial area. Dr. Freedhand specializes in only knees and hips.

Let me know if you'd like some additional info.
ptothemo
AG
Patrick McCulloch with Methodist. I know that he used to be in different locations in different days, but I am not sure if that is still the case. Either way, I definitely recommend him.
BarryProfit
ptothemo said:

Patrick McCulloch with Methodist. I know that he used to be in different locations in different days, but I am not sure if that is still the case. Either way, I definitely recommend him.

This is correct.
jh0400
AG
If it's an ACL, I'd shoot for Walt Lowe to do my surgery and have Lane Bailey at Ironman oversee my PT.

If it's something more complex, Joseph Warner did my tibial plateau fracture in 2017 and a hip fracture earlier this year.

All of those are part of UT Physicians in the Med Center.
chewy03
AG
About 12-13 years ago I had a meniscus tear and had it scoped. It was great after that, but now when I walk up stair or even trying to leg extensions, it hurts and feels like it's going to give out on me.

Forgot to mention left knee
El Duke
Walt is great, but give his younger counterpart Matt Mays a try.....he is fantastic and did a great job on a family member.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.