Houston
Sponsored by

ATT TV and ATT Sports Southwest

1,871 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Bregxit
Chewy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anybody have any idea if ATT TV will get ATT Sports Southwest before the Hometown 9 take the diamond on Friday night? I can't find any real status updates and the ATT TV reps have no clue. About to go all in with Xfinity so just want to see if anyone knows.

This is the most comical situation ever. Uverse has it but they're sunsetting Uverse and their new product ATT TV doesn't have it. We moved in May and they wouldn't let us carry over Uverse and made us go with this new ATT TV.

For your troubles I offer the most COVID Tine story ever which I'm shocked hasn't been posted.

https://www.chron.com/local/article/Would-you-like-a-side-of-glitter-with-that-burger-15423217.php
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Fubo tv just got the abc suite of channels including ESPNs and sec network, it already has att sports channel

Dropping att now and going with Fubo for the season
CFTXAG10
AG
cajunaggie08
AG
That would have been so boneheaded of AT&T to not offer a channel that they own outright. Sounds like someone at the Dallas home office forgot to click the "Add station" button when rolling out the new product as everyone outside of Houston considers Fox Sports SW to be the main local sports channel.
Chewy
AG
CFTXAG10 said:

Should have known as I got off the phone with Comcast at 3:00. Unreal.
AggieTJ
AG
This is the first I've heard about ESPN being added to FUBO... but apparently it's old news dating back to June - though I haven't given a ****e about any of this stuff until the last few days.

Was going to get FUBO anyway, but this is the icing on the cake.
dummble
AG
This is the best news of 2020, things are looking up from here fellas
OXDL45
AG
Glad they get it worked out.

Ready for some Astros.
Dan Scott
AG
At&T doesn't know how to roll out anything. HBO Max rolled out without ROKU and Amazon and ATT TV without ATT sportsnet
ccolley68
AG
Dan Scott said:

At&T doesn't know how to roll out anything. HBO Max rolled out without ROKU and Amazon and ATT TV without ATT sportsnet

No HBO Max on Amazon, at least last I checked.
drumboy
AG
What's a good location masking VPN?
Bregxit
AG
drumboy said:

What's a good location masking VPN?
I used Yonder TV up until ATTTV got ATTSW. It worked very well with the MLBTV app on Apple TV.

Note you won't get around location services with FireTV or Roku.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.