Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Mask Thread

4,457 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mikeyshooter
herb96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
brs4688 said:

herb96 said:

sts7049 said:

brs4688 said:

Went to Costco at I-10 and 99. Employee at the front entrance stated, I cannot enter without a mask. I asked for why. Employee said, bc this is private property and we make the rules. Took the mask, put it on and walked around the corner and then took it off. No one said anything until I went to check out. Told the employee at check out I have a latex allergy. Paid for my items and left without incident.

I know, cool story bro.

Anyone else experience similar stupidity?
whoever was with you can probably agree with the stupidity they witnessed, and not on costco's part.

Costco has every right to protect their employees and I have no problem with their rule. I can decide to shop there or go somewhere else. And I'm m not going to be a Karen about it.

Saying you are not going to be a Karen about it is exactly what a Karen would do, Karen.

Lol, but Ok Karen.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
herb96 said:

brs4688 said:

herb96 said:

sts7049 said:

brs4688 said:

Went to Costco at I-10 and 99. Employee at the front entrance stated, I cannot enter without a mask. I asked for why. Employee said, bc this is private property and we make the rules. Took the mask, put it on and walked around the corner and then took it off. No one said anything until I went to check out. Told the employee at check out I have a latex allergy. Paid for my items and left without incident.

I know, cool story bro.

Anyone else experience similar stupidity?
whoever was with you can probably agree with the stupidity they witnessed, and not on costco's part.

Costco has every right to protect their employees and I have no problem with their rule. I can decide to shop there or go somewhere else. And I'm m not going to be a Karen about it.

Saying you are not going to be a Karen about it is exactly what a Karen would do, Karen.

Lol, but Ok Karen.

That was creative. Why don't you troll a little harder next time. I mean like what the actual ****? You are trolls like you are just as bad as the CDC and NIAID. Did you vote for Obama? Bernie bro if I ever saw one
herb96
AG
So, do you want to speak with my manager?
DustysLineup
AG
You made a post bragging about trolling minimum wage retail employees in real life. Keep doubling down.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
So let me get this straight. every one of y'all commenting about me being a "Karen" for not buying into the hype of wearing a mask for based on junk science and media fear mongering wears a mask every where you go?

Do you sleep with the mask on to protect family?

Do you drive in vehicles wearing a mask?

This is such bull**** I cannot even believe this is even a thing.

Like the literal death rate is .024.

So **** yeah, send over the manager, Herbie....
Mikeyshooter
AG
brs4688 said:

Sorry busy transporting this guy

He's leakin'!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.