Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Mask Thread

4,491 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Mikeyshooter
ChemAg15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This topic should have had its own thread a long time ago. Flame away
jetch17
AG
Loved these sh*ts growing up

Al Bula
AG
Rocky Dennis told this ho not to touch his damn face during covid.

BQ_90
AG
I'll wear this if somebody buys it for me

Unemployed
AG
atm2004 unmasked.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/19/costco-employee-takes-customers-cart-away-refusing-to-wear-mask-coronavirus/
OCEN99
AG
aTm2004
AG
Found you a mask, buddy.

Daddy-O5
AG
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Went to Costco at I-10 and 99. Employee at the front entrance stated, I cannot enter without a mask. I asked for why. Employee said, bc this is private property and we make the rules. Took the mask, put it on and walked around the corner and then took it off. No one said anything until I went to check out. Told the employee at check out I have a latex allergy. Paid for my items and left without incident.

I know, cool story bro.

Anyone else experience similar stupidity?
drumboy
AG
brs4688 said:

Went to Costco at I-10 and 99. Employee at the front entrance stated, I cannot enter without a mask. I asked for why. Employee said, bc this is private property and we make the rules. Took the mask, put it on and walked around the corner and then took it off. No one said anything until I went to check out. Told the employee at check out I have a latex allergy. Paid for my items and left without incident.

I know, cool story bro.

Yes, I also saw a couple patriots that shed their mask at that Costco. I did not because the most annoying part was face unlock not working when I needed to see my phone.
IrishTxAggie
AG
So they're handing out face masks at the door?
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Correct.
sts7049
AG
brs4688 said:

I know, cool story bro.

whoever was with you can probably agree with the stupidity they witnessed, and not on costco's part.
Diggity
AG
best part of the mask

MAS444
AG
You should have videotaped and posted to internet to show everyone what a BAMF you are!
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
MAS444 said:

You should have videotaped and posted to internet to show everyone what a BAMF you are!

Thanks for the idea. Also, it is EMS week. You should thank me for my service. Have any ideas for filming a Tik Tok video in full PPE? Can't let the nurses and doctors have all the fun while...
aTm2004
AG
brs4688 said:

MAS444 said:

Thanks for the idea. Also, it is EMS week. You should thank me for my service. Have any ideas for filming a Tik Tok video in full PPE? Can't let the nurses and doctors have all the fun while...
Burnout in the Amberlamps! Bonus points for doing it at one of the empty lines for free COVID testing.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Sorry busy transporting this guy
aTm2004
AG
Jethro95
AG
aTm2004
Biz Ag
AG

aTm2004
AG
I wish we could see Billy Boy's giant smile under that mask.
Martin Q. Blank
aTm2004
AG
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
JSKolache
AG
I heart my mask. Its N95 rated which is pretty rad according to karens on FB. But the best feature is the giant exhale valve right in the middle. So im all good, but im breathing germs out all over you jokers. Toodles.
herb96
AG
sts7049 said:

brs4688 said:

I know, cool story bro.

whoever was with you can probably agree with the stupidity they witnessed, and not on costco's part.

Costco has every right to protect their employees and I have no problem with their rule. I can decide to shop there or go somewhere else. And I'm m not going to be a Karen about it.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
herb96 said:

sts7049 said:

brs4688 said:

I know, cool story bro.

Costco has every right to protect their employees and I have no problem with their rule. I can decide to shop there or go somewhere else. And I'm m not going to be a Karen about it.

Saying you are not going to be a Karen about it is exactly what a Karen would do, Karen.
MouthBQ98
AG
Related issue: why does Hidalgo the Explorer always sound like she is Talking with clenched jaws?
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
She's straining to think of some filler to say in between "science," "math," and "the experts."
aTm2004
AG
No it's not.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
aTm2004 said:

No it's not.

Well that is my opinion. Do with it what you will.
Jethro95
AG
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Sylvester paraded out the widow of a Corona fatality (and fraternity brother of Turner) to talk about how mad she gets when she sees people without masks.

Some of yall may get the William Wallace moment you want soon enough.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.