Houston
Sponsored by

50% off at Maroon U and The Warehouse

1,287 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by aTm2004
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG

The Warehouse and Maroon U at C.C. Creations recognize that the COVID-19 pandemic is making an immediate social impact on our community, company and nation.

Our focus is, as always, on the health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities. To do our part in slowing the spread of the virus, we have decided to limit access to our facilities.

The Warehouse wants to help Aggies keep the Spirit of Aggieland alive during these unprecedented times by foregoing our profits and offering 50% off online orders.

We will remain ready to serve you online at www.maroonu.com and www.thewarehouseatcc.com. Due to an influx of orders, we are working diligently to fulfil online orders in a timely manner. In observance of possible "shelter in place" regulations mandated by local officials or UPS, packages will be shipped at the earliest availability.
#AggiesStrongerTogether
GEA89
AG
I tried to order yesterday and when you get to Submit Order it locks up and does not submit your order.
CFTXAG10
AG
I was having the same problem. If you write down the product numbers you can call in and order over the phone. I did it yesterday and the customer service was great. You can call either the Warehouse or Maroon U and they will take care of you.
aTm2004
AG
Looks like I'll finally break down and buy a fishing shirt I've been too cheap to get in the past. Maybe some shoes as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.