Houston
Sponsored by

Houston attorney for abolishing HOA

2,046 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by OnlyForNow
Aggie1391
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone know an attorney with experience abolishing a HOA? It is a small community in Houston and I'm looking for a quote to see how much it would cost
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Go find BenFiasco on the politics board. I know his form does a lot of HOA work.
nonameag99
https://abhr.com/

these guys represent a LOT of MUDs and other quasi gov entities
The Aggie number specified has already been linked with another TexAgs account.
shihitemuslim
AG
Gilman and Gilman real estate attorneys. Jeff Gilman.
IDaggie06
AG
You will quickly find that good HOA attorneys are a very niche market, especially in Houston. There really aren't that many and they all know each other very well.

If you want one of the best, go with Mitch Katine. But expect to pay a HIGH price. His first hour of consulting is "only" $250 so that might be your best place to start to get some sound advice. He is pretty cocky but he knows his stuff and has connections.

bigjag19
AG
How does that work if there are assets?
OnlyForNow
AG
Lots of different ways. But it's not easy, which is what you're getting at.

My neighborhood might be a good example though, we have a 15x5 foot area for our sign and that's it, that's the only common owned property, in a neighborhood of 85, 450k+ houses, all on 2+ acres. They could easily give that to someone with the responsibility to keep it up, he'll we have a **** load of $$$ in the bank for no reason at all.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.