Houston
Sponsored by

Buzbee Lending A Hand To The Restaurants

3,105 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by IrishTxAggie
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B95jN0epzn7

Quote:

tonybuzbee In support of our dynamic and diverse restaurant and bar scene in Houston, I am offering low-interest, short-term loans to those restaurants and bars I believe have a robust and long term sustainable business model. As someone who has started restaurants, and who has owned and invested in many, I intimately understand how this shutdown can financially devastate a restaurant or bar. If you have exhausted other avenues, please direct message me and I will put you in touch with my business manager. Hope we can do our small part to help!
swimmerbabe11
that belongs on the good bull thread
Tom Hagen
AG
He would provide a better service by suing the city and county for the unconstitutional closure of restaurants and bars.
We have seen this movie before. Government over-hypes a threat as an excuse to grab more of our freedoms. When the “threat” is over, however, they never give us our freedoms back...Ron Paul

Aggie09Derek
AG
Tom Hagen said:

He would provide a better service by suing the city and county for the unconstitutional closure of restaurants and bars.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Tom Hagen said:

Knowing how Buzbee tends to operate, that's probably in the works right now too.
Bondag
AG
Tom Hagen said:

How do you think he is funding these loans?
Chewy
AG
Got to love a guy offering this out of the goodness of his heart posing in front of his River Oaks home and exotic sports cars while attempting to promote a television show he's hoping gets viewers.

Good on Buzz for doing this but let's be real - Buzz is about Buzz.

I wonder if the dollar amount will be close to the $350,000 JJ Watt and his wife donated to the Houston Food Bank.
lancevance
Just read his wikipedia entry. Holy cow, someone to aspire to be. Successful and aggressive.
NoahAg
Tanks a lot Tony!
Super Aggie 64
AG
https://instagr.am/p/B84UHUsJTeP

Daddy daughter dance?
IrishTxAggie
AG
That's his girlfriend. Francis Moody. Her family has more money than him.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Which makes no effing sense. Is she marrying some divorcee 30 years her senior for his charming personality?
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Mookie
AG
He needs a tine stripper fund. They feeling the pinch now too.
Bondag
AG
Mr. AGSPRT04 said:

Which makes no effing sense. Is she marrying some divorcee 30 years her senior for his charming personality?
They have a lot in common. I think she wants to use both their status to make world a better place. Always seemed down to earth to me.
Jock 07
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

That's his girlfriend. Francis Moody. Her family has more money than him.
I'm assuming the Galveston moody family?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yes
Bubba smollett
For a guy of his wealth he should have a dime piece of his side not her.
Zemira
AG
Maybe they actually like each other?
Diggity
AG
LaQuica said:

The piece of mind that your lady friend won't go on a crank binge and steal all the art from your walls is hard to monetize.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Diggity said:

LaQuica said:

The piece of mind that your lady friend won't go on a crank binge and steal all the art from your walls is hard to monetize.
Don't think she stole it, just destroyed it. The theft was a different time. He said he tried to shoot them, but his pistol jammed
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.