Houston
Sponsored by

texans trading for David Johnson

6,428 Views | 54 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BoxingAg84
Flashdiaz
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
because DeAndre know OBrien is a fraud and an idiot. So BoB is surrounding himself with 2nd chance players that'll fall in line with the BoB empire.
CW Griswold
I don't even think this trade was worse....

jellycheese
AG
Am I a Saints fan now?
sts7049
AG
bob will probably trade deshaun now and make a run at tom brady
94chem
CW Griswold said:

I don't even think this trade was worse....

BoB got some pretty beads too. He should wear them to the next presser.
aTm2004
AG
Asschin has to be the luckiest man alive. Right after the PO loss, MLB drops the Astros findings/punishment. Right after the dumbest trade in sports history, Brady announces he's leaving the Patriots.
Dr. Doctor
AG
As someone who casually watches the Texans, I know that DeAndre was the only guy that seemed to catch the ball when thrown.

Why in God's name do you trade him away from another RB? Especially if they are injured a lot?

Guess the Texan's are going back to the Triple Option method?

~egon
TarponChaser
Dr. Doctor said:

As someone who casually watches the Texans, I know that DeAndre was the only guy that seemed to catch the ball when thrown.

Why in God's name do you trade him away from another RB? Especially if they are injured a lot?

Guess the Texan's are going back to the Triple Option method?

~egon
Because Butt-chin is a moron with a massive ego who can't handle legit stars questioning him. Butt-chin thinks he's Belichek (sp?) but he's more on par with Chan Gailey as a HC. And notice that all this talent the Texans have off-loaded are described as having a personality conflict with Butt-chin.

Read between the lines- these players know Butt-chin is a no-talent, ass-clown and he can't handle it so he's shipping them out.
schmellba99
AG
If I were JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson, I'd be asking to get traded. Because while you odds of getting a championship are pretty low on almost every team out there, they are exactly zero on the Texans as long as butt chin and his band of merry men are in charge.
aTm2004
AG
schmellba99 said:

If I were JJ Watt and Deshaun Watson, I'd be asking to get traded. Because while you odds of getting a championship are pretty low on almost every team out there, they are exactly zero on the Texans as long as butt chin and his band of merry men are in charge.
Yep. Go public with wanting out. Maybe Cal will finally begin to give a chit when the fans begin to revolt.
sts7049
AG
well this is getting more interesting...

CDUB98
AG
It really wouldn't surprise me.
Head Ninja In Charge
AG
That locker room is lost. At least this will accelerate O'Brien's exit.
ptothemo
AG
I heard that on Get Up this morning and just sat there in disbelief. Seems to fall in the category of "it must be true because how in the hell would someone make this up?".

The Texans are incrementally devolving into a dog**** organization and becoming harder and harder to root for.
RK
AG
i'd bet a large sum of money that there was a little more context around the hernandez comment.

i'd also bet a large sum of money that this team is toast.
Chewy
AG
There's another rumor going around that Hopkins wanted a new contract and was going to sit out until he got it.

I'm no BOB fan but surely he's not that dumb. If he was/is I do believe Watt and Watson would already have him removed.

Like most everything the truth lies in the middle of both sides.

Still an unbelievably stupid trade on the surface.
Serotonin
AG
I get personality or contract conflicts but BOB could still be ripped off and get a much better deal than we got.
Chewy
AG
Yeah. Regardless of conditions/reasons it's a moronic trade. BOB is showing he's not a very good hostage negotiator at all if that's even the case.

He's doing a REALLY bad imitation of how Belichick handles similar things.
94chem
sts7049 said:

well this is getting more interesting...

How many baby momma's we talking about?
TarponChaser
ptothemo said:

I heard that on Get Up this morning and just sat there in disbelief. Seems to fall in the category of "it must be true because how in the hell would someone make this up?".

The Texans are incrementally devolving into a dog**** organization and becoming harder and harder to root for.

The Texans have been a dog**** organization from the jump.

They come up with the most boring name possible with the most blase colors, uniforms, and logo. Then they're completely milquetoast about every damn possible decision ever. And the decisions that aren't low-risk are completely stupid. Like blowing the first expansion draft pick on a broken Tony Boselli for one thing. Or spending huge money on washed-up Ed Reed while letting talented young players walk. Or giving Arian Foster an extension AFTER back surgery.

It's really sad because guys like Andre Johnson, JJ Watt, Hopkins, and Watson are/were all legit superstars but are held back by the organization.
BoxingAg84
Please sign the petition! BOB has to go!
https://www.change.org/p/houston-texans-fire-bill-o-brien-daeddc94-a533-4e51-b322-3bdf8588c9b5
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.