Houston
Sponsored by

Moving Company

1,374 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by KatyAg88
aggiecody06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Will be looking to move hopefully beginning-mid April. Suggestions for a moving company? Have gotten bids from 3 Men's Moving and All My Sons. We will move a 3/2 house into a storage unit for 2-3 months until our new build is complete. Moving from Spring to Magnolia. Suggestions of companies you have used and were happy with the safety and care taken for furniture and moving items up and down stairs? TIA
DiskoTroop
Apple moving was the best I found. It wasn't by much, just a few dollars an hour, but they won out by $50 or so.

They did fine as well. Included all plastic wrapping and blankets. Not sure if they'll rent you their blankets for months of storage though... anyway, ask em!
shihitemuslim
AG
Three Men Movers with Joe Ramirez
aTm2004
AG
Some recommendations here.

https://texags.com/forums/38/topics/3095310/replies/56021582
matthewj042
AG
We just used Blue Ox and had a great experience with them.
KatyAg88
Not All My Sons whatever you do. Had a bad experience with a larger move. I guess no matter who you use, results will depend on the crew. We have used 3 Men Movers 2 times but only for supplemental moving of larger items directly from home to home. Good luck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.