Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,496,776 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Post removed:
by user
Bassmaster
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cone said:

Moderna, both shots

so i had fever and chills the day after the second shot, big f***ing deal

dudes used to have to get shot at on the regular as part of growing up. man the f up.
Odd numbered page....coronabro cone is back!
cone
AG
J_Daddy05 said:

cone said:

Moderna, both shots

so i had fever and chills the day after the second shot, big f***ing deal

dudes used to have to get shot at on the regular as part of growing up. man the f up.
Get the shot because "man up"? Oh well in that case sign me up!
pretty much

i'd prefer every able-bodied man over 21 get the shot before a single 12 year old or any woman of child-bearing age

if you're a dude, you're cannon fodder. we are expendable. get your shot.
XpressAg09
AG

i'd prefer every able-bodied man over 21 get the shot before a single 12 year old or any woman of child-bearing age

Do you even equality, bro?
Post removed:
by user
Post removed:
by user
Caliber
AG
TarponChaser said:

third coast.. said:

I'm in such a dilemma with work. I have zero desire to get the vaccine, but I know my work will make life a living hell if I dont get it. They can leave me in limbo for weeks or months, or effectively demote me under the guise of "needs of the fleet" or send me overseas where I will effectively be confined to the ship because countries won't let others off without the vaccine. It is very frustrating to be in this position. I have been inoculated against dn near everything and don't mind getting shots, but this whole situation obviously leaves a very bad taste in my mouth. I feel like if I get it I will be letting myself down and going against my principles. I hate the weak ass resolve this country has these days.

I could be completely misinformed but if you absolutely have to get vaccinated go with the J&J. As I understand it, this one is based on a more tested formulation for vaccines and apart from the very rare blood clots in women (I believe it was 6 cases in nearly 7 million administered doses) there are fewer side effects.

I'd wait for thee Novavax vaccine that may be getting an EUA this month.

Basically built a synthetic construct ( protein sub unit) to resemble the spike protein of Corona virus to produce a response from your immune system.

cone
AG
i'd prefer to get our **** in order but yeah if people aren't going to step up then they might be as well be put to good use somewhere
cone
AG
XpressAg09 said:

Do you even equality, bro?
hell no

dudes are cheap, women and children aren't
gougler08
AG
Just got an email that FBISD will be presenting their updated protocols for 21-22 school year with a requirement that students and staff wear masks when moving indoors in a crowded space that does not allow for the three-feet of social distancing. Masks would not need to be worn when students are seated at a desk or workstation, at recess, lunch, or PE/athletes

Yeah **** that, I've done the nonsense for this year but will not be sending my daughter with a mask next year
Post removed:
by user
gougler08
AG
Will be interesting to see if they correct over the summer or not. We moved in to the area because of the strong school district but now I'm starting to consider a move
Post removed:
by user
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
gougler08 said:

Just got an email that FBISD will be presenting their updated protocols for 21-22 school year with a requirement that students and staff wear masks when moving indoors in a crowded space that does not allow for the three-feet of social distancing. Masks would not need to be worn when students are seated at a desk or workstation, at recess, lunch, or PE/athletes

Yeah **** that, I've done the nonsense for this year but will not be sending my daughter with a mask next year

I'm still seeing nearly 100% wearing masks out at stores here in Fort Bend, even those that don't "require" them. Folks around here love it, apparently.
Stat Monitor Repairman
People love Corvid and the love wearing masks.

gougler08
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

gougler08 said:

I'm still seeing nearly 100% wearing masks out at stores here in Fort Bend, even those that don't "require" them. Folks around here love it, apparently.

I'm currently picking up breakfast in Katy (snooze) and almost everyone is wearing a mask while waiting / outside with an "encouraged" sign on the door
KT_Ag08
AG
Sometimes it's easier to wear the mask than deal with the potential outrage from the suburban housewives when you aren't. Wife and I are on vacation and completely over the mask thing but will wear them just to avoid hassle despite *****ing about it every time we have to put it on.
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
KT_Ag08 said:

Sometimes it's easier to wear the mask than deal with the potential outrage from the suburban housewives when you aren't. Wife and I are on vacation and completely over the mask thing but will wear them just to avoid hassle despite *****ing about it every time we have to put it on.

I get it, but masks will never go away as long as people continue to begrudgingly comply.
KT_Ag08
AG
I think as long as it is mandated less and less then there will be fewer instances of people getting up in arms about others wearing or not wearing masks. I have zero issue with people wearing masks whenever they want but allow me the choice of when/if to wear it. I'm all for hygiene to the point of being a bit of a germophobe before all this happened but I also realize the thin piece of cotton I'm wearing over my face isn't doing much of anything to avoid the spread of this particular virus.
LondonAg89
AG
I went to NotsuoH last night and when we entered no one - staff, owners, patrons were wearing masks. It was early and very few people inside. Around 9 it starred getting a little more crowded and masks came out for staff. I think they did it to avoid any outrage from customers. Then went next door to deans - staff all had masks but I saw no customers wearing masks.
LostInLA07
AG
I no longer wear a mask and have stopped going to places that require it.
Post removed:
by user
Stat Monitor Repairman

Great news guys! Happy Sunday.
TX04Aggie
AG
That's my mentality too. I just dont wear one and avoid places I know will go full woke on requiring it.
Bondag
AG
I'm at the gym and the guy at entrance hasn't worn a mask since the order lifted, but there are random people on treadmill with a mask.

Run outside of you are scared, but running inside with a mask makes absolutely no sense.
KT_Ag08
AG
That hasn't exactly been the case with us. Plus, if someone says something to us we mouth off and then **** gets weird.
aTm2004
AG
Seeing less and less out in Kingwood. Went to 3B's last night and nobody was wearing one. Well, there was one dude, but there's always "that guy." Our church made masks optional last week, and even the blue hairs weren't wearing them this morning.
aTm2004
AG
KT_Ag08 said:

I used to feel like that but gave it a try at a small store and then tried it at HEB. Nobody has said anything yet, and if they do, I'll tell them I'm not wearing one so people like them stay away.
Stat Monitor Repairman
The vaccines could cause infertility and / or birth defects and we wouldn't even know it yet.

Thats a fact.

Let that sink in.
drumboy
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

The vaccines could cause infertility and / or birth defects and we wouldn't even know it yet.

Thats a fact.

Let that sink in.

Interesting. Got any backup to this fact of a possible side effect?
[url=https://ts.la/erik936611]https://ts.la/erik936611[/url]
Use my referral link to buy a Tesla and get awards like 3 months of Full Self-Driving Capability.

Schedule a Tesla Demo Drive using my referral link.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I guess we'll know in about 4 or 5 months, wont we?
atmtws
AG
I got my hair cut at Sports Clips in Conroe last week. As soon as I sat down, the lady told me they aren't requiring customers wear masks anymore and that I could take mine off.
Slappy74
AG
Looking at the Harris County dashboard, they should be on imminent death level 2, based on yesterday's numbers.

Guess they're waiting so they can doctor today's numbers and stay on level 1.
Ag06Law
AG
Slappy74 said:

Looking at the Harris County dashboard, they should be on imminent death level 2, based on yesterday's numbers.

Guess they're waiting so they can doctor today's numbers and stay on level 1.

Yeah, the "indicators" are designed so that we never leave threat level red. Cases have plummeted to below the indicator number, but now positivity rate is up. Of course it is, no one is getting tested anymore except those that are actually sick. I have a hypochondriac neighbor who was running out and getting herself and her husband tested every week back in July and August for some reason or another. Always negative, so they were helping drag down the positivity rate. Now they're vaccinated, so they don't get tested anymore. Just one example, but if they continue to use positivity rate as a metric, we'll be code red forever.
First Page Last Page
Page 410 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.