Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,475,773 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
Diggity
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Besides being an obnoxious twit, what has she done to "keep the county in check"? Nobody listens to her.
ChemAg15
AG
She's doing her best to keep the fear alive. The majority are still walking around with masks on like a bunch of damn fools so I'd say the fear is working.
H-town ag
AG
Went to Truth BBQ today (Saturday afternoon), the place is packed and no sign suggesting or requiring masks. A few people wore masks, but 95% were mask free. Felt great and normal.
Nitro Power
AG
So are we thinking Ed Emmitts tweets are a prelude to a rematch, or is he simply stating the obvious?
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
Nitro Power
AG
I have noticed the signs are slowly coming down.
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
aTm2004
AG
Diggity said:

Besides being an obnoxious twit, what has she done to "keep the county in check"? Nobody listens to her.

Line the pockets of her donors with a makeshift hospital that never got used.
Diggity
AG
This is every major city. Wouldn't give her too much credit for that.
SquanchyAg
Went to Tony's today for some Mexican food. Hostess wouldn't seat us until I put on a mask. Table was 10 feet from the door. Done with that place.
drumboy
AG
SquanchyAg said:

Went to Tony's today for some Mexican food. Hostess wouldn't seat us until I put on a mask. Table was 10 feet from the door. Done with that place.

I'm more annoyed that they killed the happy hour and kids eat free on Monday days.
DustysLineup
AG
Nitro Power said:

So are we thinking Ed Emmitts tweets are a prelude to a rematch, or is he simply stating the obvious?

More the latter, I think.
TX04Aggie
AG
Yeah tony's has been annoying through all this. Valencias up on 34th and El Tiempo are back to normal, so they'll be getting my money until Tony's calms themselves down.
htxag09
AG
Tonys has always been pretty outspoken toward the left. When open carry was in the news as making Texas the wild Wild West Tony's made a big deal out of it. Not only did they put up 30.06 and 30.07 signs (which I'm fine with, their right) they emphasized them by saying they care about people so wouldn't allow guns on their property or some stupid **** like that. If I'm not mistaken they even put something on their electronic sign
SquanchyAg
TX04Aggie said:

Yeah tony's has been annoying through all this. Valencias up on 34th and El Tiempo are back to normal, so they'll be getting my money until Tony's calms themselves down.
that Valencia's place looks pretty cool. I didn't even know that was there. Will definitely try them out.
Onceaggie2.0
SquanchyAg said:

Tecate is much better. Plus I dont' need a bible study when going for Mexican food.
SquanchyAg
Onceaggie2.0 said:

SquanchyAg said:

Tecate is much better. Plus I dont' need a bible study when going for Mexican food.

Where is Tecate?
DustysLineup
AG
Across the street down by the hospital.
SquanchyAg
Harry Lime said:

Across the street down by the hospital.

Gotcha - I didn't know the name of that place. Was actually gonna try that one instead of Tony's- should have.
drumboy
AG
htxag09 said:

Tonys has always been pretty outspoken toward the left.

But their Bible verses piss off the left.
Post removed:
by user
JFrench
AG
Used to live next to Tony's. Could walk to it but drove to Tecate instead.

Friday night was an interesting crowd to Tony's. Especially considering the religious stuff
Bassmaster
AG
Harry Lime said:

-Also, save the Dome - Ed
TX04Aggie
AG
Anyone have any good maskless restaurant spots ITL or close to loop? Wanting to add something new to the rotation...
DustysLineup
AG
I don't think I've been anywhere that actually took the signs down, just a matter of whether they're putting on the theatrics or being polite about it.
TX04Aggie
AG
Several places have no signs or "suggested" signs now around me, just wanting to see if anywhere else I was missing to add to the list.
CFTXAG10
AG
TX04Aggie said:

Anyone have any good maskless restaurant spots ITL or close to loop? Wanting to add something new to the rotation...
We went to Cyclone Anaya's on Gray last night and the sign just says "suggested" but it is your choice
TAM85
Federal Grill in Hedwig Village has been maskless for a long time.
T Durden
AG
TAM85 said:

Federal Grill in Hedwig Village has been maskless for a long time.

Interesting you say that. I have no way of knowing for sure but I think this is where I picked up the Rona. Got symptoms 4 days after going there. This was last November, but we did wear masks in and out. It was crowded so I'm not sure they were limiting capacity. We understand the risks and I'm not blaming anyone.
RK
AG
Dinner and immunity sounds like a pretty good deal.
T Durden
AG
RK said:

Dinner and immunity sounds like a pretty good deal.

In laws paid, was sick for 1.5 days. Wife and daughter had a slight headache. Immunity all around. Not a terrible deal unless there are unknown long term effects..
Diggity
AG
I read somewhere that your pecker falls off on the 10th anniversary of the infection.
T Durden
AG
Diggity said:

I read somewhere that your pecker falls off on the 10th anniversary of the infection.

Marks calendar...go out with a bang!!
FarmerJohn
AG
I thought Federal Grill was pretty out in front of the reopening. This is from April. I think at some point they may have limited capacity, but I could see that quietly being dropped in the fall.

Reservations filled up at restaurant reopening amid stay home order

Seabreeze
They were, the owner (forgot his name) was really the first to challenge Turner And Dora's closings of indoor dinning
RK
AG
Diggity said:

married with kids...he'll never notice.
T Durden
AG
Nov 2020 was pretty packed. No bathroom attendant restrictions like the article says. I'm not blaming anyone.

We may not have gotten it there. Who knows where anyone gets this thing if you are going to work, school, grocery, seeing neighbor friends, etc. One or all of the above.
First Page Last Page
Page 405 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.