Houston
Sponsored by

Tine Coronavirus thread

2,494,089 Views | 20959 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Ciboag96
XpressAg09
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jswags said:

Things must be REALLY bad. The TMC Covid tracker hasn't been updated in a couple days. CODE RED!!
I guess there's no one left alive to update it...
Ag06Law
AG
jswags said:

Things must be REALLY bad. The TMC Covid tracker hasn't been updated in a couple days. CODE RED!!
Drove by a TXDOT message board on the highway yesterday and it was flashing the "Code Red, Stay Home" nonsense. I honestly can't believe we're still using government instrumentalities to peddle that crap.
Post removed:
by user
htxag09
AG
Ag06Law said:

jswags said:

Drove by a TXDOT message board on the highway yesterday and it was flashing the "Code Red, Stay Home" nonsense. I honestly can't believe we're still using government instrumentalities to peddle that crap.

Why can't you believe we're using government instruments? I mean it is the government that's trying to peddle it.
chimpanzee
If this were a Facebook/Twitter post, this is where the Chinese bot would chime in effusively praising Commissar Hidalgo for caring so deeply and chastising all of you *******s for not wanting to do your part for the common good.
BohunkAg
AG
chimpanzee said:

If this were a Facebook/Twitter post, this is where the Chinese bot would chime in effusively praising Commissar Hidalgo for caring so deeply and chastising all of you *******s for not wanting to do your part for the common good.
I'd be staring at her bewbs
SidsBurnerAccount
Ag06Law said:

jswags said:

Flags are still at half staff...must be serious.
Slappy74
AG
If you look at the COVID Hub for Harris County, there are 5 Metrics for Success. Three of the metrics have the same threshold for red, orange, and yellow. So only two can influence the status.
New Cases: Total is at 453 cases, below 400 goes to orange.
Hospital Usage is at 15.17% ICU beds/day, below 15% goes to orange.
I hope whoever programmed the signs remembers how to change them, because we may hit orange soon.
aTm2004
AG
Slappy74 said:

If you look at the COVID Hub for Harris County, there are 5 Metrics for Success. Three of the metrics have the same threshold for red, orange, and yellow. So only two can influence the status.
I hope whoever programmed the signs remembers how to change them, because we may hit orange soon.

Like Dora will allow that.
beerad12man
AG
Ronnie said:

TAM85 said:

If you have had covid, why would you want the vax?
Depends when you had it. I get a flu vaccine every year. If you had covid in April of 2020, I don't think you have the immunity to it anymore. Just like these vaccines aren't a forever cure, they will be a yearly/seasonal thing.
Why? Immunity may very well last forever for some, and many are even thinking a few years for most. Though they may push for yearly vaccinations, I don't think it will be necessary.

It's still the same spiked protein, and your body, if working properly, would still recognize it. At worst, you'd fight it off even quicker and less severely in the vast majority of cases of re-infection, which are minimal even from people who had it over a year ago.
Ag06Law
AG
Slappy74 said:

I can't wait for orange. I can finally leave my home and go somewhere other than the grocery store or pharmacy!
beerad12man
AG
Ag06Law said:

jswags said:

I still can't believe the phrase "Just stay home" exists. It's incredible to me that those pushing it still haven't figured out the mental destruction it does to our society, and our businesses. It's just not a plausible solution.
Caliber
AG
Ag06Law said:

Slappy74 said:

I can't wait for orange. I can finally leave my home and go somewhere other than the grocery store or pharmacy!
You joke about that... but the really sad part is there are actually people like that...
Post removed:
by user
aTm2004
AG
third coast.. said:

beerad12man said:

Ag06Law said:

jswags said:

I still can't believe the phrase "Just stay home" exists. It's incredible to me that those pushing it still haven't figured out the mental destruction it does to our society, and our businesses. It's just not a plausible solution.

And the dumbass pushing it is taking trips to the beach
Jesse Kelly has pointed out multiple times that the people who tell you to be afraid of COVID aren't afraid of it themselves. Too many instances of them doing what they tell others not to do, including not wearing a mask while in public.

Also, it should be required that any time Dora goes to the beach, she has to wear a bikini top to let those puppies breathe.
Nitro Power
AG
aTm2004 said:

third coast.. said:

beerad12man said:

Ag06Law said:

jswags said:

And the dumbass pushing it is taking trips to the beach
Jesse Kelly has pointed out multiple times that the people who tell you to be afraid of COVID aren't afraid of it themselves. Too many instances of them doing what they tell others not to do, including not wearing a mask while in public.

Also, it should be required that any time Dora goes to the beach, she has to wear a bikini top to let those puppies breathe.
Hard pass....I do not think what is underneath is what you think....I envision foobies
When you fall to your knees and ask God for help, don’t forget to fall back on your knees and say ‘thank you’ when He answers.- Steve Torrence
TXTransplant
Tomball ISD is making masks optional after May 27.
XpressAg09
AG
How convenient...the last day of school.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
XpressAg09 said:

I'm wagering that's what most ISDs are gonna do.
aTm2004
AG
Boobs are boobs. They look nice all covered up, let the people have a peak. I'll ignore her armpit hair.
aTm2004
AG
TXTransplant said:

That means masks are optional at graduation?
beerad12man
AG
If the people pushing all the nonsense with covid, masks, lockdowns, shutdowns, social distance, etc., lost power, money or fame by pushing for those things, would they still be pushing for us to do it?

Really the only question to ask.
aTm2004
AG
Hell no. Everyone who is still OK with these restrictions and extending them hasn't missed a paycheck.
CDUB98
AG
Brad06ag said:

Ag06Law said:

Slappy74 said:

You joke about that... but the really sad part is there are actually people like that...

Yup. I know a person who did not leave her house for a year, and it was only an extraordinary circumstance that brought her out. You could tell from the moment she arrived that she was scared ****less.
Ducks4brkfast
AG
aTm2004 said:

TXTransplant said:

Correct
aggiemike02
AG
moved to weekly updates!
TXTransplant
XpressAg09 said:

Yep, that was the point. It's a hard line drawn in the sand.

I think they contemplated lifting the requirement sooner, but they didn't want a big number of kids who are doing in person school now to move to virtual school for the last 9 weeks. It's just too disruptive and not worth it with so little time left.

I'm curious to see if they offer a virtual option next year.
Post removed:
by user
Jack Klompus
AG
Just got my 2nd dose. Pharmacist said they had some unused vials going bad today, so tell your friends. CVS at Huffmeister/Highway 6
Ducks4brkfast
AG
Jack Klompus said:

Just got my 2nd dose. Pharmacist said they had some unused vials going bad today, so tell your friends. CVS at Huffmeister/Highway 6
Yeah, let me go and tell all my buddies!

tylercsbn9
AG
XpressAg09 said:

I mean at least it's a step in the right direction. For example, see the stupidity at Ohio state.

Means they won't require them next year. Same with summer activities like strength and conditioning camps for football

Hopefully serves as a catalyst for the other burb districts doing the same.

As far as virtual school Cy fair isn't planning for it next year. I've heard if they even offer it won't be hybrid like this past year. Online kids would be in centralized classes with only online kids. So theoretically you could have 20 kids in a class that are in 20 different zoned elementary schools.

Our kids school started 50/50 back in August but now it's 90% in person.
TarponChaser
CDUB98 said:

Brad06ag said:

Ag06Law said:

Slappy74 said:

Yup. I know a person who did not leave her house for a year, and it was only an extraordinary circumstance that brought her out. You could tell from the moment she arrived that she was scared ****less.
I feel like we need more elaboration on this story because while I know there are people like this I simply cannot fathom the mindset behind it.

I mean, I can somewhat understand the whole "stay at home" thing in March 2020. We generally did except for essential trips to the grocery store or whatever. But it was clear by mid-April 2020 that this was all sofa king we todd ed and totally unnecessary. Yet the Branch Covidians and their army of Karens pushed more masks and lockdowns and they're still doing it.
beerad12man
AG
aggiemike02 said:

moved to weekly updates!

Numbers getting too good?
aTm2004
AG
ChemAg15
AG
aTm2004 said:

TXTransplant said:

Poor kids gonna graduate hs just in time to die
First Page Last Page
Page 390 of 599

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.